Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside Yellow sand sleeving??

Hi Daz or any others who know the answer

I just saw on your store the 4mm Yellow sand sleeving is not available anymore

my question is the yellow gold is the same as yellow sand or its a different color and its more gold than yellow sand?

Thanks

Gold is slightly different shade. Very close, but different.

Sand is more grayish if you will, Gold is more yellowish.

My supplier cannot duplicate Sand color any longer so Gold is what we have. If you really need can check if any pieces left..... e-mail directly.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

no Thanks, the funny thing is I need a gold, not yellow sand

I cant talk about it to much now but I have another sponsored build to do with again, another new case (not released at this time)

and I will do it white and gold
      and need gold and white sleeving and the only place a I saw a real gold sleeving is ModDiy but if darkside do a gold one yeah ha

I will order a sample to be sure

Thanks Daz and merry Christmas

Comment

I think you will like it, color is really good.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Or you may have seen it in one of my posts, ModDiy has a nice one in gold. Believe in 3 and 4mm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gold-sleeve__78175_std.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	76549
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Yes, saw it this morning, but remember i saw gold on Daz store
            Want to see sample and will choose, and i will have some work for you gedesmo
            Mmmm gold

Comment

Ha ha ! Do you want a sample of the gold from Mod Diy ?
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Ahhh. Good idea, but i will receive these thing in Febuary, no hurry

Comment

Let me know what you might be needing in the future, so I have a bit of lead time. Email me of course !

Comment

Working...
                  X