Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    I gave them po a month ago. Only crickets so far.
    That sucks. Not really a professional way of making business. Well, let us know when you plan on getting some.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgule View Post
      That sucks. Not really a professional way of making business. Well, let us know when you plan on getting some.

Thanks
      The problem is heatkiller is growing too fast and they can't keep up to the demand, they are currently searching for more employee. They have too much demand versus the supply, so they prefer to sell with their own store because the profit is probably higher.
      Last edited by warplane95; 11-30-2017, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by warplane95 View Post
        The problem is heatkiller is growing too fast and they can't keep up to the demand, they are currently searching for more employee. They have too much demand versus the supply, so they prefer to sell with their own store because the profit is probably higher.
        Then I guess it's a trip to Germany for me!

Comment

DIY is side shot for them; real business is industrial cooling.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Hey Daz,

Can you give me an ETA on Heatkiller multiport top (https://dazmode.com/store/product/he...iport-top-100/) ?
            Nvm though, I just ordered from their website.

Comment

Yup, and I remember reading on OCN that they're also expanding their manufacturing side, but that will take a while to ramp up. They just can't manufacture blocks fast enough. They are SO worth the wait though, so much better than the competition. EK makes nice gear and all that, but Watercool really is on another level. Their Threadripper blocks look insane! Can't wait to see those babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                Yup, and I remember reading on OCN that they're also expanding their manufacturing side, but that will take a while to ramp up. They just can't manufacture blocks fast enough. They are SO worth the wait though, so much better than the competition. EK makes nice gear and all that, but Watercool really is on another level. Their Threadripper blocks look insane! Can't wait to see those babies.
                Yep, they seem out of this world in terms of design and quality. It will be my first experience with Watercool products. I've ordered the Heatkiller 200 with DDC mount, and radiator mounting gear as well as the Heatkill IV pro for Ryzen.

Photos to come soon.

Comment

Yep, they seem out of this world in terms of design and quality. It will be my first experience with Watercool products. I've ordered the Heatkiller 200 with DDC mount, and radiator mounting gear as well as the Heatkill IV pro for Ryzen.

Photos to come soon.
                  Is that your first watercooling experience?

Comment

Is that your first watercooling experience?
                    Nah, I've done about 15 watercooling builds and maybe 4 times that amount of non-watercooling builds. I have a small side business with some client's projects. This will be my personal rig upgrade though.

Comment

Nah, I've done about 15 watercooling builds and maybe 4 times that amount of non-watercooling builds. I have a small side business with some client's projects. This will be my personal rig upgrade though.
                      Nice, you'll be amazed when you'll receive watercool product for the first time.

Comment

• Seriously looking forward to Primochill Vue!!!!!!! Will you get any?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakayl View Post
                          Seriously looking forward to Primochill Vue!!!!!!! Will you get any?
                          sry, wont touch primoshill with 10 ft stick.

Comment

• Hey Daz, any possibility of getting me a replacement Caselabs top for the BH8 in white ?
                            I'd like the dual ventilated top with windows on the sides.
                            Regards

Comment

Hey Daz, any possibility of getting me a replacement Caselabs top for the BH8 in white ?
                              I'd like the dual ventilated top with windows on the sides.
                              Regards
                              I don't have enough cash to order Caselabs at this time. Too many bills.
                              __________________________________________________
                              Retro Build: Build Log,
                              Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                              Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                              __________________________________________________

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                                I don't have enough cash to order Caselabs at this time. Too many bills.
                                That doesn't sound good. Should I expect this to change or should I search for another solution ?

Comment

Working...
                                X