Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I won't be sad, I promise.

@Daz: I was talking about these fittings: https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...2mm-g14-black/
    There used to be 24 of them and now you only have 12 left

Comment

• Something new coming from Mayhems
      X79 | 3930k 4.803Ghz | 16GB Samsung 30nm 2227Mhz | GTX TITAN 1255Mhz | Corsair 600T | OC.Net

Comment

• Ahem... Non-Metric Hard Tube Fittings... any brand (or even alphacools 10/13's cause they fit 1/2in OD imperial) Ain't nobody in north america use metric fittings because we cant get tubing for them, you dont even sell any other hard tubes than the euro-centric SLI connect tubes from bitspower/ek... shame... I don't want to have to support ppc's.

Along with that your going to need clear PETG tubing, colored if possible. (Acrylic is a problem waiting to happen, they dont form/shape well, major cracking issues, lowest grade of all the clear hard tube that plastic wholesalers offer. in order from worst to best quality its, Extruded Acrylic, Cast Acrylic (wont find that in small sizes), PETG (Vivak, Copolymer, Polyester), and Polycarbonate (best but most expensive)

Time to get with the "tubing-times" daz. Also, just a tip, all the flex tubing you offer has for the most part been reported as having plasticizer issues, practically the only brand/model that has had NO reported plasticizer issues is PrimoChill Advanced LRT (even though I dislike primochill and their lack of quality control... explained later in build post)

Comment

• Ahem.......(that's a very good way to ask something, very ethic, Bravo )

again, another one who say, PETG is the only tube we need in a build..........
          i use "Euro-Centric" acrylic for more than 2 year now and i never had any issue, i just don't understand why everybody said "ONLY PETG, IS THE BEST"
          you seem to have great knowledge in this but please stop saying on PETG is the only one, specially because someone on YouTube said is the best and he do a BIG pushing for PETG

maybe its better, but acrylic do the job perfectly and is more than enough for watercooling
          all my build are done with EK and E22 Hard tubing, and some of these build are 2 years old.......absolutely no issue, some are bended and some are straight with angle fittings

for the size, Metric or imperial...... just to remind you, you wrong, only US-Centric use imperial in North America, Canada is metric and funny, i'm in North America and i never used imperial and will never use it, not because its imperial and im EU-Centric, simply because Primochill and Monsoon are simply the ugliest fittings on planet

Comment

• I wont be stocking on imperial hard tubes or fittings, because it will inevitably create ordering mistakes when people buy incompatible parts and I will be the the one who had to deal with that mess. There is enough confusion with watercooling already, hence I plan to stick to metric parts to simplify selection choices @ DazMode. I just ordered 1m and 0.5m long tubes from BP, so selection will improve soon.

Also with amount of flex tube we sell vs. number of cases when people having issues is rather small and they are inconclusive. My take is that while issue with plasticizer is present, it is blown out of proportion. Flexible tube is much easier choice for beginners and will not go anywhere anytime soon.

I don't mind people using what they like and always listen to suggestions, but I have to consider my own considerations to keep things reasonable and under control.
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Originally posted by ch0c View Post
              Ahem... Non-Metric Hard Tube Fittings... any brand (or even alphacools 10/13's cause they fit 1/2in OD imperial) Ain't nobody in north america use metric fittings because we cant get tubing for them, you dont even sell any other hard tubes than the euro-centric SLI connect tubes from bitspower/ek... shame... I don't want to have to support ppc's.

Along with that your going to need clear PETG tubing, colored if possible. (Acrylic is a problem waiting to happen, they dont form/shape well, major cracking issues, lowest grade of all the clear hard tube that plastic wholesalers offer. in order from worst to best quality its, Extruded Acrylic, Cast Acrylic (wont find that in small sizes), PETG (Vivak, Copolymer, Polyester), and Polycarbonate (best but most expensive)

Time to get with the "tubing-times" daz. Also, just a tip, all the flex tubing you offer has for the most part been reported as having plasticizer issues, practically the only brand/model that has had NO reported plasticizer issues is PrimoChill Advanced LRT (even though I dislike primochill and their lack of quality control... explained later in build post)
              That's a very nice way to introduce yourself in the forum! You're at your second post here and already "shaming" Daz for not shelving what you want!

Like Snef said above, I used acrylic (Primochill, E22 and EK) in many builds over the last year and a half in about 5 builds. They all have bends in them and I only cracked ONE bend.

PETG might be more forgiving but Acrylic does the job and if I look at the tons of builds produced in the last year on the community i'm following I think i'm not the only one who find Acrylic to be up to the job.

Instead of putting the owner to shame you might have asked politely if he might consider selling other brand of this and that in a near future.

Anyway i'm gladly welcoming you here but just be a bit more "friendly" that's it
              Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
              Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
              Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
              Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
              Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
              Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

• SHAZZAM
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

• I wont be stocking on imperial hard tubes or fittings, because it will inevitably create ordering mistakes when people buy incompatible parts and I will be the the one who had to deal with that mess. There is enough confusion with watercooling already, hence I plan to stick to metric parts to simplify selection choices @ DazMode.

Also with amount of flex tube we sell vs. number of cases when people having issues is rather small and they are inconclusive. My take is that while issue with plasticizer is present, it is blown out of proportion. Flexible tube is much easier choice for beginners and will not go anywhere anytime soon.

I don't mind people using what they like and always listen to suggestions, but I have to consider my own considerations to keep things reasonable and under control.
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• A place here in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) sells acrylic tubing in imperial sizes. The place is Plastic World at www.plasticworld.ca

I haven't asked them if they stock it perpetually, but they list it on their web site, and they have 3/8" ID 1/2" OD available. Their shipping prices are reasonable and they take special requests without problem in general, so let's say you want them to send you 2 x 3 foot lengths they'll generally fulfill such requests.

In terms of polycarbonate/Lexan tubing I wouldn't touch it, reason being that polycarbonate sometimes warps when heated for bending, and I'd think that would be difficult to manage with tubing runs. I found the best investment I made recently was buying the Monsoon Mandrel bending kit from FrozenCpu. It makes for very consistent angled bends and the mandrels help keep the tubing from warping or bulging as long as you don't keep the heat too concentrated in one area.
                    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

• agreed 10e. Plasticworld is the T.O Meca of all things acrylic and otherwise.

but really. you want your hard tubes to look totally sick.... don't bend!!

put in adapters and angle fittings!

HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                        I wont be stocking on imperial hard tubes or fittings, because it will inevitably create ordering mistakes when people buy incompatible parts and I will be the the one who had to deal with that mess. There is enough confusion with watercooling already, hence I plan to stick to metric parts to simplify selection choices @ DazMode.

I do hope you restock on flex 7/16 x 5/8.

I like hard tube and all but i don't have the equipment and patience to start playing around with that stuff quite yet.
                        Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                        Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

• Hey Guys!! Just joined up on the forums here! I have been watercooling my PC for probably around a decade. I remember my first water cooled PC was on an Athlon 64 !!

I just placed a nice sized order with ya's and it is actually out for delivery today I think! My next build will most likely get started as soon as I can get a Full motherboard block for the new X99 boards. EK says out by end of month! I hope so.

Anyhow In my order I placed there was some items not in stock. I knew I needed to place another order for waterblocks anyhow so no issue there. Just wondering when this list of stuff may be in?

GPU water block EK-FC780 GTX Ti - Nickel
                          https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...gtx-ti-nickel/

EK-FC780 GTX Ti Backplate - Gold (1 in Stock but need 2)
                          https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...ackplate-gold/

MNPCtech PC Modder Ruler & Gauge Tool
                          https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...er_gauge_tool/

Also looking for some of these Aqua Links. I can not seem to find Silver Shining ones on your site.

Bitspower Adjustable Aqua Link Pipe I (22-31mm) - Silver (BP-DG14AALPI)
                          Bitspower Adjustable Aqua Link Pipe II (41-69mm) - Silver (BP-DG14AALPII)

Comment

• Not even going to say anything about what ignorant people say here, not worth the trouble.
                            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by RescueRanger View Post
                              Hey Guys!! Just joined up on the forums here! I have been watercooling my PC for probably around a decade. I remember my first water cooled PC was on an Athlon 64 !!

I just placed a nice sized order with ya's and it is actually out for delivery today I think! My next build will most likely get started as soon as I can get a Full motherboard block for the new X99 boards. EK says out by end of month! I hope so.

Anyhow In my order I placed there was some items not in stock. I knew I needed to place another order for waterblocks anyhow so no issue there. Just wondering when this list of stuff may be in?

GPU water block EK-FC780 GTX Ti - Nickel
                              https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...gtx-ti-nickel/

EK-FC780 GTX Ti Backplate - Gold (1 in Stock but need 2)
                              https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...ackplate-gold/

MNPCtech PC Modder Ruler & Gauge Tool
                              https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...er_gauge_tool/

Also looking for some of these Aqua Links. I can not seem to find Silver Shining ones on your site.

Bitspower Adjustable Aqua Link Pipe I (22-31mm) - Silver (BP-DG14AALPI)
                              Bitspower Adjustable Aqua Link Pipe II (41-69mm) - Silver (BP-DG14AALPII)
                              Welcome RR ! Look forward to your builds and input. Click image for larger version

Name:	cheerful.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	76385
                              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• to the community RescueRanger
                                The EK parts Daz can get in a couple weeks usually.
                                The MNPCTech ruler is a once or twice a year event or when ever Daz can twist Bill Owens' arm enough to run another batch for him.
                                Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                                OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                                Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Working...
                                X