No announcement yet.

Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this qualifies as "wish list", but how about bulk discounts on Gentle Typhoons? Not that I might be considering ordering 6-12 of those things....

Comment

haha. just use your Daz Points
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Hi Daz

Do you think you will have crystal link c47 fitting in white?
        I need around 16

Thnks

Comment

I can look into white C47.

Sorry GT are not cheap fans, you can look nito USA stores for lower price. They getting them locally, while I have to import.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
            Hi Daz

Do you think you will have crystal link c47 fitting in white?
            I need around 16

Thnks
            haha. thats a surprise
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
              I can look into white C47.
              Yes please, thanks

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
              haha. thats a surprise
              Haha. Seriously, not sure if i will do a loop with flex tubing again, i hate pastizer and clouding
              And this project will have feser one coolant, not sure about purple pastel

Comment

Sorry GT are not cheap fans, you can look nito USA stores for lower price. They getting them locally, while I have to import.
                Well I'd rather give you the money, since you ship so fast. I always prefer to support local business first. Besides, you have 520 of them in stock according to your website, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                  Well I'd rather give you the money, since you ship so fast. I always prefer to support local business first. Besides, you have 520 of them in stock according to your website, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
                  I have secret plans for them to make hovercraft!
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I could design a small closed fusion low pressure reactor to heat a steam boiler to generate the power ! With some nice heavy -duty PWM controllers you could daisy chain them together. Wow 50000 CFM Ye Ha ! Click image for larger version

Name:	images (3).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	75321 Mu ha ha !
                    Last edited by gdesmo; 05-16-2013, 02:55 AM.
                    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                      So that's the next project after Venom is complete?? Can't wait to see your videos on this one!!
                      Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                        I could design a small closed fusion low pressure reactor to heat a steam boiler to generate the power ! With some nice heavy -duty PWM controllers you could daisy chain them together. Wow 50000 CFM Ye Ha ! [ATTACH=CONFIG]1446[/ATTACH] Mu ha ha !
                        I love the way you think gdesmo!!!!!!
                        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• Yeah, Totally warped ! I blame it on Timothy Leary's preaching on the use of mind-altering LSD among other less known substances. Late 60's and early 70's were wild and truly crazy for some of us !
                          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Hey daz, you think you can get your hands on 10 Molex pass through connector in black for me? Can be very handy for cable management with LOTS of LED.

Click image for larger version

Name:	molex passthrough.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	75351
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	molex passthrough 02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	75352
                            Last edited by MRDcanadian; 05-19-2013, 06:36 PM.
                            Orange GT Build
                            Orange V8 GT Build
                            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

• MRD: you and I have the same problem. We need to figure out how to properly wire LEDs up without molex connectors! At this point, I'd PAY someone to teach me how to wire up terminal blocks!

Comment

• Ok Bart show me a pic of the LED lights and connector, is it RGB ? Do you have a controller and is it 12 volt lighting ?

Comment

Working...
                                X