No announcement yet.

Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. BItspower has to wait for now, need to spend money on otehr more urgent things.

2. Will get 16AWG wire in black sometime in April (rather later in the mo)

3. RGB nonsense is incoming next week.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Thanks, Daz
      Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Comment

• Hi Daz,

Any chance to bring in the following Mayhems products?

Mayhems Biocide+
        Mayhems Inhibitor+

Thanks!

Comment

• My first post here hello,

Was wondering if you have an ETA on when / if you might get the updated d5 parts from singularity? They sound even more impressive than ever

Comment

• Originally posted by drunknfoo View Post
            My first post here hello,

Was wondering if you have an ETA on when / if you might get the updated d5 parts from singularity? They sound even more impressive than ever
            While I love Daniel's creations, Singularity parts were a worst-selling brand at DazMode due to high cost (I think). I don't have any in the pipeline, but may I revisit this later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post

While I love Daniel's creations, Singularity parts were a worst-selling brand at DazMode due to high cost (I think). I don't have any in the pipeline, but may I revisit this later on.
              Ahhh ok, i completely understand

Comment

• Hey Daz do you have any plans to bring in the EX-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM? I've linked the product below.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xtop-re...rial-incl-pump

Comment

• Just wondering if you plan on restocking Dragon Ice fluid? Down to my last bottle that I use to top off my system almost 5 years now and still going strong with this stuff in my system

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyJoe View Post
                    Just wondering if you plan on restocking Dragon Ice fluid? Down to my last bottle that I use to top off my system almost 5 years now and still going strong with this stuff in my system
                    I second that question, along with the Pastel White extreme.

Since both have been gone, I've tried multiple times the only non-UV Mayhems opaque White you have available : Mayhems Pastel Ice White
                    It's a bit translucent and has a tendency to separate.

Comment

• Any plans to have more https://www.dazmode.com/shop/modding...ire-black-psu/ brought in? Planning on buying enough for a full cable swap mid feb.

Thanks!

Comment

• Hello Daz,

Will you be bring back the HEATKILLER® IV PRO (INTEL processor) PURE COPPER?

https://www.dazmode.com/shop/waterco...r-pure-copper/

And what are the chances of you bringing in Optimus waterblocks?

Thank you
                        i9-9900K @ 5.2GHz (Direct-Die) | ROG Maximus XI Apex | ROG 2080 Ti O11G | Trident Z Royal @ 4200MHz CL18 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Corsair AX1200 | Swiftech H360X3 + Nemesis 360 GTX + Barrowch 200mm Boxfish | Lian Li PC-O11DW

Comment

• I'd be interested in Optimus parts too!

Comment

• Daz how soon after launch will you have 3090/3080 blocks?

Cheers,

Chris
                            Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K | Crucial 4x4Gb | OCZ Vertex 3 MaxIOPS 240GB | WD Velociraptor 1TB | AMD r9 290 Crossfire | Win8.1 Pro 64 | EK-Supremacy | 2 x Alphacool XT45 360 | EK - FC290 | 2x Liang DDC 3.25 | Koolance RP - 401X2 | Case Labs M8 |

Comment

• The question is how soon will they be ready, because Daz will be getting some in ass soon as they become available.
                              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Blocks will be as soon as they are available. EK usually first as they get drawing ahead and others have to buy cards with their own money and make design, so delay 1-2 months.
                                __________________________________________________
                                Retro Build: Build Log,
                                Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                                Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                                __________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X