No announcement yet.

Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing in mayhem new xtr 6nm solution by chance?

Comment

• DazMode
      DazMode commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I will wait to see if it has a problem or not. Not looking for more work I.e RMAs.

• Would be amazing to see thermal pads restocked as well!

Comment

• DazMode
      DazMode commented
      Editing a comment
      Incoming for both EK and Fuji

• Daz the man! Any chance there'll be some 3mm fujipoly sarcons?
    Last edited by magiwizard; 03-09-2021, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by magiwizard View Post
      Daz the man! Any chance there'll be some 3mm fujipoly sarcons?
      Those apparently are very hard to come by. I had to RMA my 3090FTW3 (due to it being part of Nov/Dec bad batch). I had already installed the Optimus Block and was looking for replacement thermal pads. I managed to get the front one from Amazon US but the back one is impossible to source. It's 3mm thick sarcons that span the whole backplate. Optimus can't spare any either due to them buying the bulk of the Sarcom PG25A 3mm supply for there blocks. Fortunate the backplate thermal pad is very sturdy so it didn't get damaged during removal of the block.

Comment

• Originally posted by magiwizard View Post
        Daz the man! Any chance there'll be some 3mm fujipoly sarcons?
        The 3mm fujipoly stuff is sturdy though. Literally imprinted the backside of the pcb and survived removal of the GPU.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by section31 View Post

The 3mm fujipoly stuff is sturdy though. Literally imprinted the backside of the pcb and survived removal of the GPU.
          I just ordered a bunch of every size, going to play thermal pad jigsaw with my 3090 this weekend lol

Comment

• Hope you guys bring in the new watercool internal radiator. They are very good and i know there’s lot of interest within Canada for these rads from private discussion.

There an definite market out there if some of us were willing to band together to place 500euro orders at watercool just to get them.

Comment

• Hi Daz,

Would it be possible to special order the Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO for AMD reference 6800/6800XT/6900

Alphacool article # 14423

It's currently only in stock at aquatuning.us in North America and shipping/duty fees kill the deal.

Thank you!

Comment

• I saw recently an new brand granzon (assume high end chinese brand) made some interesting products. I ordered some of these fitting from formula mod to test out. That and barrows/bykski new set of fittings are definitely more stylish than before.

https://www.formulamod.com/Granzon-G...-p3633750.html

https://www.formulamod.com/s-granzon (they made there own version of aquacomputer radiator/pump combo unit)

Comment

• Looking forward to see more EK-CryoFuel Navy Blue Premix in stock, need some to install my mo-ra.

Comment

• Hey Daz, any 420 LT MORA's coming in soon?

Comment

• Any Heatkiller radiators restocking soon? Need the 150mm for D5 mount multiport one for my build!

Comment

• Good day Dazman!

I was wondering if you have discontinued:
                        Hard Tube 90-Degree Dual-ended Fitting 10/12mm - White (Darkside)

Used some of these my latest refresh and think they look outstanding in my red/white/black build theme over bending the tubes.
                        So looking to buy enough to replace all my bends in the next refresh and fill, however there is not even a link to them.
                        So here is hoping they do get restocked at some point.

Love your Darkside fittings want to stick with them.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

• Hey Daz my man! Hope things are going well for you both with the business! Was wondering... i got me my new sexy yesterday (7900XTX Red Devil Limited Edition) and I will be looking for a waterblock to get the most out of this beast. I saw you received the EK block for reference model but do you know if you will eventually have the one for this model? Or more ideally, one from another brand like Watercool or Aquacomputer. I haven't found much info if any other manufacturers will produce a block for this one at all. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X