Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the online store - Affected by the provincial shut down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the online store - Affected by the provincial shut down?

I don't know much about your setup Dazmode, just curious more then anything. Your health is paramount of course, just asking if you see yourself taking orders for the fore-see able future or is that putting yourself at risk?

I'm pretty sure Daz is still shipping orders as normal for now.
    Depending on the delivery services as to whether or not he will have to shut down.
    Restocking may very well be interrupted due to all the travel bans.
    Note I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure Daz will be doing everything he can to stay open.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

He could likely get exempt as I think all businesses supporting data centres etc which got a crucial designation can stay open. We all have data centres right lol

Comment

Agreed, he's been shipping my orders steadily for the last couple weeks and now that we've seen the real list of essentials it would be easy to stay within that guide line. I should be good for parts now, but as we all know there's no such thing as 'the last order of liquid parts you'll need'

Considering a lot of speculation about how long this situation is going to last its good to know if I can continue to use liquid cooling as a hobby to take up my evenings

Comment

DazMode operates under COVID-19 Action Plan: https://www.dazmode.com/covid-19-action-plan/

I'm more afraid to go grocery shopping then to be at the warehouse.

Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

We continue to operate under the essential business designation:
            • Businesses that supply office products and services, including providing computer products and related repair and maintenance services, for individuals working from home and for essential businesses;
            Also:

To prevent the spread of COVID-19 the Government of Ontario is ordering non-essential workplaces to close down or work remotely, effective today

(Tuesday, March 24th) at 11:59pm.

NOTE: Teleworking and online commerce are permitted at all times for all businesses.
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

That's great news and good luck in all this man, weird times we're in right now.

I have a feeling I'll be shopping from your store in the near future. I've begun doing some stress tests of my TT 900 tower build and the wonderful info its generating is making me think the first one I built last year needs a retrofit of parts

Comment

Working...
              X