Store Closure Dec-Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Closure Dec-Jan

We going into complete shutdown for an estimated three weeks starting Friday afternoon (December 18th) and we expect to re-open on January 9th.

Unlike previous years, this time we will disable checkout and won't take any backorders as our capacity after re-opening will be limited to part-time activities.

Everything should be back to normal in two-to-three months.

Updates will be posted in this blog post: <LINK>
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

I wish you well Daz. As you know, I'm really used to surgeries and hospitalisation lol so I'm sure everything will go fine for ya because we have great docs in Canada! Recover well and come back in top shape! See you in 2021!
    Last edited by Danny79-Qc; 12-16-2020, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Good luck with your surgery Daz! Hope to see you in 2021 if COVID doesn't mess up 2021 as it did for 2020...

Comment

I've tried emailing and calling store for over a week w/o answers. What's the best avenue to reach sales?

Comment

Good luck Daz! All the best with the procedure and have a Great holidays and Happy new Year!
          DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

I understand that the store will be close starting this coming Thursday, but I've been trying to get in touch with sales (via email and telephone) for over a week now.

Comment

Originally posted by DazModder View Post
              I understand that the store will be close starting this coming Thursday, but I've been trying to get in touch with sales (via email and telephone) for over a week now.
              What do you mean "with sales"? Just go to "contact us" or support and send a ticket if you need help with something. Or just ask here. Hooded is quick to answer the best he can to help.

Comment

Sales department.

Comment

I'm not sure, but i think i saw somewhere phone is not the best way to get in contact. I might be wrong. Also, keep in mind it's Christmas time. Things get pretty ugly on those time of the year. Is it anything we can help you with here?

Comment

Does anyone know if DazStore has reopened yet? I tried calling during the recommend window of 2–4pm but it's forwarded to voicemail at ALL times. It's been like this for more than a month now.

Comment

Does anyone know if DazStore has reopened yet? I tried calling during the recommend window of 2–4pm but it's forwarded to voicemail at ALL times. It's been like this for more than a month now.
                      Here...
                      https://www.dazmode.com/contact/

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20210114-154700_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	93167

Comment

Haven't heard back from them.

Comment

Look at your junk mail. If questions are irrelevant, you won't get an answer so thats why I asked you what your question was.

Comment

I'd not have asked here w/o first checking my spam folder. Is the store open for business (i.e., will my order be shipped out within a reasonable timeframe once placed)?

Comment

I'd not have asked here w/o first checking my spam folder. Is the store open for business (i.e., will my order be shipped out within a reasonable timeframe once placed)?
                              Yes. Daz is usually quite fast. It says around 2 days before shipping then it depends on which delivery service you pick. I avoid Canada post at all cost. They just can't keep up right now. Always use FedEx priority and once the order is shipped it takes less than a day but no delivery on weekends so keep that in mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X