steel series arctis 7 wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steel series arctis 7 wireless

Been wanting to try wireless headphones as the tech has been getting better lately, so yesterday bought a set.

For some backround info, I have way to many headphones already but they are all corded ones that I use on a few amp/dac's.

Now have only used these about 4 hours so far couple on music and a couple with netflix, range is really good. Mic haven't tested in gaming yet, hopefully I will get a chance today too correct that.

Sound quality is impressive will say for a wireless headset , sound level doesn't match anything that my amps will drive but you can play your tunes loud. Once you have them on others cant hear what your listening too ie: closed system.

These work off of 2.4 ghz so no bluetooth, manu. says 15 hours of use battery life. Charging is via our common usb-mini usb cable that we already have a hundred of. Usb receiver is more a dongle that has a 1/4'' in/out that u could connect speakers too or connect to your phone or audio out of your player. Speakers will mute once you power up the headset they say.
    Nearest store only had it in white, black was out of stock.

Think it was $189 so over 2 and change with tax, so not cheap by any means.
    They do have a pro version of this wireless out now but is around $460, come with an amp/dac and an extra battery

Steel series is starting to get into the certified HiRes side of the audio world.

In the end I like them so far. Price could be lower, quality feels good is allot of plastic though, they are also comfortable to wear, ski google strap design, looks a little getto but works fine. Also ears aren't heating while wearing them.
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

good stuff, I've been toying with cutting the cord to.
    had some wireless sony's awhile ago - total crap - I could hear the lady upstair using her cordless phone.

I wonder if she could here me watching pron?
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

living room everything is wireless gaming rig my mouse is wireless. This is the only set of wireless headphones I have though. wired ones have about 10 or so forget now.

Usually they act like they don't hear..
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
      X