Bluetooth Headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Headphones

Well as most of you know am into audio computer digital files flac mostly some sacd that kinda music also home theater getting off the subject already, anyway got me a new set of bluetooth headphones have about 5 pairs most in ear monitors about 10 headphones wired Hifiman- Steel Series idea.

Senhiesser hd 4.40 BT is the set am recently playing with must say am impressed bluetooth has come a long way albeit with some interference issues with other living room wireless devices with corsair keyboard off these things sound pretty good I must say and are around 140 cad. Thats it....Oh ya and comfortable, now these are no hd650 but for bluetooth and $ 140 cad don't think u can go wrong...
    Last edited by nass; 06-27-2018, 01:06 AM.
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Nice Nass, I might pick some up if funds allow. I've recently gotten into .flac for listening on my home stereo setup. I have my htpc plugged into a stereo amp and some big wooden speakers from another century, but it sounds so good compared to what I was listening to I now have problems with people listening to stuff like cell phone speakers. I just didn't realize how shit it sounded until I sat in front of this setup and listened to some .flac files. (honestly I can't tell the difference between 320kbps .mp3 files so I have some of those too)
    My Imgur

Comment

ya all the different Mhz 44, 96 and whatnot it is hard to tell the difference, CD's masked some sounds, vinyl is coming back big time nowadays but me still like the portability of flac though files are bigger but nothing is lost or masked, now certain equipment can play things back exactly even some headphones will point out flaws in the recordings.

Part too of this setup I picked up today the fiio x1 gen 2 moved my sd card over from my x1 I have when got home. Previously had too plug in the headphones into my x1 now this one I can play it witlessly to these new bluetooth headset. Right now have the fiio playing into my clock radio.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

$100 right now on amazon, just bought a pair.
        https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MSZSJE9/...A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB

Have to thank you for the tip on that one as I have been looking for bt headphones for a while but figuring out what was good is impossible.
        My Imgur

Comment

Ya was a good deal for a hun....
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5145.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	83432 So what do ya think of them Necro?

Should mention the player is almost as important as the HP, most of us use streaming services, data has become ridiculously priced these days, I find. Have had to raise my plan a few times ie* more money each month. Find I have been separating music from my phone over the years Fiio in my opinion does a decent job for the money.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5146.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.7 KB ID:	83433
            Last edited by nass; 07-01-2018, 12:44 PM.
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Just got them less than an hour ago, only listened to one song on youtube so far but wow i think it sounds really good. Ear pads seem very comfy even compared to my current wired unit which I can wear for hours and not be uncomfortable.
              I use youtube for some listening but I don't like streaming. I have tried some services in the past but there was never one that had all the stuff I want to listen to, sometimes I can't get something any better than youtube quality. most of my listening is from .flac or 320kbps mp3 files. Actually 99% of my music is in 320mp3 and I've only recently started to switch to flac.
              now with the player does that make a difference in quality over BT? Just was going to use my phone because i realized connecting to my pc in the other room meant not being able to change the song! or maybe the built in controls on the 4.40 could? i will try anyways.
              I will update after I have done more listening.
              My Imgur

Comment

OMG it can change the song on my pc with the onboard controls.
                My Imgur

Comment

I've used these headphones for about 15-20 hours now and I can say that they do sound very good and I hear sounds from very low to very high all well produced imo. My big floor speakers have a much warmer sound so when I put the headphones on it sounds a little tinny, but i think thats from them being more balanced. These are very very good sounding for the money at least from my limited experience. I would switch my desktop phones with these if i ever turned on the pc anymore, heh.

the BT cuts out momentarily sometimes when i'm moving around but its been fine for when i sit and paint with the pc in the other room playing the music. I have one of the higher ranged bt dongles and I can walk all the way outside to the bbq as long as i stay in the path of the doorway. the buttons are a little annoying to use and the beeping when vol. is changed is annoying, at first. and as mentioned before you can change the song, at least with vlc, on the pc using the controls on the right earcup.

The phones block a lot of ambient noise for not being active, i've had people sneak up on me while wearing them which never happens. The pads are very nice and comfy, so much so that i actually watched tv with them even though i was in front of my speakers. One downside of the pads is that they are not very breathable so i've had my ears get a little sweaty on warmer days. The headband doesn't bother me which is a plus for sure because i've had phones where it does. also easily adjustable. And not gaudy, thank god. just black and round, no 'gaming' crap.

I would have paid double the $100 I did pay for these. The problem is simply finding a pair that is good and not shit at any price range. Thanks again nass!

edit: after further use I have determined the real best benefit of these... more cowbell!
                  seriously you can really hear the cowbell.
                  Last edited by Necrodead; 07-24-2018, 12:52 AM.
                  My Imgur

Comment

also about the Fiio player, is it this one?
                    https://www.amazon.ca/X1II-Portable-...&keywords=fiio
                    and is that one the same as this cheaper one?
                    https://www.amazon.ca/Resolution-Los...ords=fiio&th=1
                    My Imgur

Comment

Sorry missed your post necro, ya either would work both have BT
                      Blackout
                      Something-New
                      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                      X