Bitspower D5/MCP655 Mod Top & Mod Kit Product Overview & Installation Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitspower D5/MCP655 Mod Top & Mod Kit Product Overview & Installation Guide

Was browsing youtube and came across this interesting video tutorial on installing the BitsPower Mod Top and Mod Kit onto a D5 pump, good video for those of us old farts that have never done this sort of thing before
    AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Thanks for the vid brechan...I'm 56...does that make me a member of the Old Farts Club?
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
      Thanks for the vid brechan...I'm 56...does that make me a member of the Old Farts Club?
      can you remember the 70's ... oh wait, no body remembers the 70's.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

I remember most of the seventies
        that decade was the best for rock

but computing sucked
        and the interweb was slow lmao

Comment

The seventies, oh man memories
          All summer on the beach chasing girls the seventies were the best.
          The psychedelics were still pretty dam awesome too HA HA
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Fantastic ! Finally somebody a few months older than me, that makes my day. And yes you are a member of the 50+ Old Farts Club ( ) I`m able to piece together fragments of the 70`s, but it is kind of a blur of alcohol, acid and women of less than virginal morals.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I see most of us old farts had the same youth

Comment

I started truckin' in the 70's, long distance from Edmonton to California, Oh my but those Cali girls were delightful for an Alberta born boy. Heady times for sure!!
                CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

I started truckin' in the 70's, long distance from Edmonton to California, Oh my but those Cali girls were delightful for an Alberta born boy. Heady times for sure!!
                  Some things I remember from the 70's....

- bell-bottom pants (not flares)
                  - going to house parties with my older bro; getting stupid drunk while listening to Pink Floyd and Grand Funk Railroad
                  - spending most (if not all) of my summer days basking in the Bow River
                  - losing my virginity while wearing said bell-bottom pants
                  AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

In '72 started bustin' tires at R.Angus Tire Services....needless to say we became know as the RATS...lol...$2.25 an hour seems like peanuts but back them with all the O/T you could bring in I was always rollin' in dough!

Comment

I just turned 45 and usually don't feel that young when it comes to anything computer related. I sincerely thank all of you guys because this is a first. Cheers and beautiful video.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboree View Post
                        I just turned 45 and usually don't feel that young when it comes to anything computer related. I sincerely thank all of you guys because this is a first. Cheers and beautiful video.
                        Welcome to our cozy little forum, hope you stick around ! Feel free to ask questions and post some build pics.
                        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

jamboree to your new addiction and our little community of cooling geeks.
                          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboree View Post
                            Believe me "old" guys like us are much better at modding May be because we already broke all we could by now...
                            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                            Venom Build: Build Log,
                            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                            Orange Build: Final Video
                            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                              Believe me "old" guys like us are much better at modding May be because we already broke all we could by now...
                              Hmm...well I must be 57 goin' on' 17 then....

Comment

Working...
                              X