Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete Side Panel Painting Tutorial by Hanover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man, you make me want to learn how to paint. I have a broken BMW in my garage that I could experiment on.

Comment

A perfect Metal Canvas to Begin with...

Comment

painting is fun. i got to play with some krylon and mineral spirits when time and whether permits. still haven't finished black 775

Comment

I've got to ask, if you're into case modding/painting, why don't you just buy a decent HVLP and a pancake compressor? the right tools would make your job go quicker, easier and look even better! Rattle can can only look so good vs the right tools to take it over the top!

I'm just curious.

Comment

Check out some of Hanovers other painting videos.
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
              Check out some of Hanovers other painting videos.
              Ahh, thats better. Although a tip for him, a bungee chord attached to something anchored to the floor will stop your parts from flopping around when you spray them. You can make a T out of tape that can fit into any grove you want. Just makes the job a bit easier (I've been painting hotrods and for a Caddy dealership for the last 25 years)

Comment

Seems really expensive to use so much spray for just a colour change.

Comment

yes, maybe.

but this is PC modding.

that, and Hanover is a Pro.
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                  X