ID:	79324
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Can't wait to see this one too!
    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Sorry guys I have some copyright BS going on, so trying to see if video is going to be removed by YT or not.

Comment

It is up! Enjoy!

Comment

Amazing video! Now does anyone have any ideas on how to convince my wife to allow me to build my own paint booth in the basement????
          Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Tell her it's collapsible, and that you'll take it down when not in use
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Paint testing area for when you eventually paint the bedrooms and dining room.
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Great Vid Hanover. thanks for all the hard work you put into it.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
                  Amazing video! Now does anyone have any ideas on how to convince my wife to allow me to build my own paint booth in the basement????
                  This crossed my mid too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                    Tell her it's collapsible, and that you'll take it down when not in use
                    I think she would make me collapsible and just plain take me down!
                    Mario

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                      Paint testing area for when you eventually paint the bedrooms and dining room.
                      You might be on the right track gdesmo! Only problem is it may lead to more than just the bedrooms and dining room.
                      Mario

Comment

Its all give and take in my house Mario.

I give her everything... and she takes the rest.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
                          You might be on the right track gdesmo! Only problem is it may lead to more than just the bedrooms and dining room.
                          Oh well, I never said it was a foolproof plan !
                          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I asked if I can make mine and Natalie said, yes, no problem.

I re-asked "really??" and she replied: yes, dear, I know you will never able be to build one, but you sure can try!

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                              Its all give and take in my house Mario.

I give her everything... and she takes the rest.
                              Amen to that brother!
                              Mario

Comment

Working...
                              X