Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine doesn't seam parallel, i think i got the wrong thing.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0087.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	75387
    Orange GT Build
    Orange V8 GT Build
    Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Yes it is unfortunately the wrong one, should look something like this with all 8 connectors in a row >>> Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1510.jpg
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	75388Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1511.jpg
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	75389
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

d'oh, i will have to try to figure out where i can get that, will return the other one
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Try the " SOURCE " , used to be Radio Shack I think. Or find an out of the way small electronics store, they usually have all sorts of neat things for the mod nuts ! Or if you have some sort of surplus place is another good bet.
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
            d'oh, i will have to try to figure out where i can get that, will return the other one
            There's an electronics place on Industrial Ave. called Gervais Electronics. I'd try them: http://www.gervaiselectronics.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
              Try the " SOURCE " , used to be Radio Shack I think. Or find an out of the way small electronics store, they usually have all sorts of neat things for the mod nuts ! Or if you have some sort of surplus place is another good bet.
              thanks i'll give that a try.

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
              There's an electronics place on Industrial Ave. called Gervais Electronics. I'd try them: http://www.gervaiselectronics.ca/
              that is where i picked up the piece i took a picture of, all they have is that kind there.
              Orange GT Build
              Orange V8 GT Build
              Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I guess i could always link them in parallel with wire as he did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-q3MOIXs_o

wouldn't look that great though
                Orange GT Build
                Orange V8 GT Build
                Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Working...
                X