EK Replacement Pump Top Anti-Vibration Mount Screw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EK Replacement Pump Top Anti-Vibration Mount Screw

Anyone know know a replacement for these? if possible something i can buy from stores like canadiantire that could do the job? these things by ek are not very strong. broke one wire screwing a fitting on the reservoir while it was mounted and another simply by trying to unscrew it from the reservoir.

EK Replacement Pump Top Anti-Vibration Mount Screw
    http://www.frozencpu.com/products/18...on_dumper.html

(sorry daz for linking to that place on your forum)

thank you in advance everyone
    Orange GT Build
    Orange V8 GT Build
    Ice Phoenix Build

I had that happen to one of mine. I glued it back together with a rubber cement.
    Then I cut a piece of 1/2" od 3/8" id tube and shoved it in that and trimmed tube to length.
    The repair worked fine. It's actually much stronger so I put the 3 I hadn't broken inside tube as well.
    Covered with the proper color heatshrink so it just looks a little fatter.
    Hope you can do something similar.

Last edited by Hooded; 09-29-2013, 11:01 AM.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Mod of the Week.

Thread relocated.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
        I had that happen to one of mine. I glued it back together with a rubber cement.
        Then I cut a piece of 1/2" od 3/8" id tube and shoved it in that and trimmed tube to length.
        The repair worked fine. It's actually much stronger so I put the 3 I hadn't broken inside tube as well.

Nice fix hooded !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
          Mod of the Week.

Thread relocated.
          If you mean a section for fixes and mods I think it is a great idea !
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post

that is an awesome idea, right now i don't have that size tube but when i make a new order with daz i'll make sure to grab some. with that you can even give it some color . great work hooded

What i did in the mean time i used Master plumber bibb washers that i trimmed to fit on the bracket. They are a little hard therefore i am not confident that it will do a good job at dampning the sound. At least i can mount the thing for now and do leak testing and hardware testing after that. since i setup a drain system it shouldn't be too much of a pain
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I used the really cheap stuff from Crappy Tire.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Working...
              X