Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT - Need some RPG Terrain printed. Anyone want to help out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Need some RPG Terrain printed. Anyone want to help out?

Been getting in to playing an RPG similar to Dungeons and Dragons with my kids. I'd love to ramp it up a bit with some scenery. Anyone want to print some stuff for me?

http://www.heroshoard.com/sample-dungeon-pack

Just wanting to do a couple runs of that for now to see if that works for us. How much do y'all think that would cost?

OMG! you play D&D?

I'm in a game that has lasted 25 years. Same group. Probably my tenth rogue.

anyway, I've been doing a butt tonne of crafting terrain for this.
    I looked at printing stuff, but making my own with foam and paint is actually very enjoyable.

check this ... Hankerin is our idol. if you go back into his catalogue you'll find all kinds of great tips on DMing and Crafting alike.

btw: with respect to cost. I buy the foam at Lowes, and everything else at DollarStore. so... cheap...
    Last edited by bungwirez; 01-29-2018, 04:47 PM.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

That’s awesome. Thanks for the tips I haven’t played much in years with adults. But my kids are I are three months in to their Hero Kids campaign (dnd lite designed for 4-10 year olds). Haven’t missed a week yet and they’re having a blast. I’ve been really enjoying buying and painting miniatures for them.

Comment

Awesome man. I do all my play testing with a couple 10 year olds. they have a blast.

here's a little example of what I've made with foam and hot glue.

HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Cool Bungs ! Looks like some severe landscaping skills there.
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Guess I'll start an RPG thread in Off Topic so we can all chat about it

Comment

Working...
            X