Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ek Thermosphere, HD7970, Where can I get an R600 plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ek Thermosphere, HD7970, Where can I get an R600 plate?

Hi all,

I've got three HD 7970s running in my house and the one I feel is the loudest and needs water cooling is in my GF's computer.

It's a Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5 (11197-12) and I know there are no full-cover water blocks for it * so I want to buy an EK Thermosphere block for it.

I have no problems with buying one from Daz but it doesn't seem like he has any of the (required) R600 adapter plates in stock or any of the EK adapter plates for sale at all.

Has anyone ever bought one of the Thermosphere blocks from Daz? Is there any chance I could purchase one of the R600 plates at the same time from him?

If the answer is No, or I Don't Know, then I'm more than likely going to make both purchases of a block and plate directly from EK.

* I refuse to "try" a reference block, as EK Cooling Configurator does not recemmend it! http://configurator.ekwb.com/

I can do special order, but won't stock on those on my own as they sell way too slow .. If you in rush go ahead and by direct, otherwise we looking about 3 weeks from now
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
    X