Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ's PC's
    replied
    ya I love clear gpu blocks just sux that most of the time we cant see them in their glory when installed unless u have a lateral mounted mobo. I so wish some time they figure out a mobo layout that can really show off a GPU u know.

also when I had a second look at the ad u linked the brand is diff than I first thought but the block looks identical to a Bykski gpu block.

Leave a comment:

• machiningguy
    replied
    Originally posted by EZ's PC's View Post
    I like the look of Bykski blocks. Dunno about their GPU blocks, but I have one of their CPU blocks and Im extremely happy so far with it performance wise and the look of it in my build. As for it being compatible with your strix im not sure sorry. Just really wanted to say something about this brand mostly because I dont hear a lot of people talk about it. Oh and the prices for their products are hard to beat. Dunno if you have checked E-Bay for that block but I bought 2 of their cpu blocks for just under $30 each.
    I'm using an alphacool gpu block right now, and it's not that bad but this one
    (if compatible) looks to be the champ!

Leave a comment:

• EZ's PC's
    replied
    I like the look of Bykski blocks. Dunno about their GPU blocks, but I have one of their CPU blocks and Im extremely happy so far with it performance wise and the look of it in my build. As for it being compatible with your strix im not sure sorry. Just really wanted to say something about this brand mostly because I dont hear a lot of people talk about it. Oh and the prices for their products are hard to beat. Dunno if you have checked E-Bay for that block but I bought 2 of their cpu blocks for just under $30 each.

Leave a comment:

• machiningguy
    started a topic Strix R9 390 Water block?

Strix R9 390 Water block?

I was looking on Amazon this afternoon and stumbled across this little gem, https://www.amazon.com/Nhowe-AS39X-X...wbookcompar-20. Now I was wondering if anybody knew if this would be compatible with the r9 390 strix dc3oc 8gd5 gaming video card. Any help would be appreciated.
Working...
X