Anyone have a Phanteks Evolv X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Phanteks Evolv X?

Im looking for someone that has one of the newly released Phanteks Evolv X that can give me the internal dimensions? Like the main area inside the case, left to right inside measurement, top to bottom (with and without PSU shield) and the depth of the inside of the case. If someone can get me these I would be very grateful and in return if you have a CAD model of your case or something that you want rendered photo-realistically I would be happy to do that in exchange for your time.

As an example of my work I rendered Seboo's Glass Cannon that's in the 2018 mod competition:
    https://forum.dazmode.com/forum/memb...t-glass-cannon

Or better yet if someone has an accurate 3D model of the Evolv X I would be happy to pay for it within reason

Cheers,
    -dave

Glass cannin us dope. Sorry dont have evolve....
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

lol thanks Daz

I did find and older 3D model of an earlier Evolv Case but I think it is one of the original designs. Im actually looking at a couple different cases as the Evolv X is too small for my needs. Now Im looking at either the new CoolerMaster Cosmos C700M, or the Be Quiet! Darkbase 900 Pro Rev2. I am leaning toward the dark base though, cant bring myself to justify $600 for a case...

Im looking for a large full tower that looks half descent and can natively fit a 420mm RAD in the front and a USB Type-C 3.1 Gen2 as well in the front IO.

I was a little excited about the new anniversary edition Thermaltake Level 20GT but found out that the USB Type-C port is only USB 3.0 and not 3.1 Gen2 which I found highly disappointing considering the price and its supposed to be a "new anniversary edition" so that was a hard no for me lol.

In any event if anyone has any suggestions or needs renderings shoot me a message and if its the latter then maybe we can work something out.

-dave

Comment

Working...
      X