Radiator Quality question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Quality question

So I don't know much about radiators and have very little so far as testing goes but in general, what manufacturer makes the best quality and or performing radiators?

Can anyone comment from experience as well on the Aquacomputer Airplex Radiators? They look cool and 'look' like they might perform well but I've learned in the past that looks can be very deceiving lol.

Generic rads all are made on 3 or 4 factories in china., they stamp different logos on them and pack into different boxes. Having said that some company trash more imperfections than others. I think Alphacool has the least scratches and dents than any other. And there is always some.

Airplexes I believe one of few that manufactured locally. I only sold a few in the past, no real feedback on them, except it is an exotic choice.

Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Good to know, thanks for the info Daz

Comment

Btw while this is an older article/review roundup I learned a heck of a lot about radiators and gained quite a bit of knowledge on what I wanted out of them:
        https://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/02/1...or-round-2015/

Comment

Originally posted by BumpInTheNight View Post
          Btw while this is an older article/review roundup I learned a heck of a lot about radiators and gained quite a bit of knowledge on what I wanted out of them:
          https://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/02/1...or-round-2015/
          Thanks for the link, Ill have a look.

Comment

The Airplexes Rads are good high quality rads but they are more expensive then your typical EK brand of rads there also heavy and big as in 60m thick. I had 4 of them that I owed 3 of the that where 240m and 1 of them was a 360m I was using them all together in one single build. Two of the 240m rads where dual circuit and had 6 ports in total 3 out/3 in Dual circuit meaning you could run a dual loop setup through the same rad and use two different colors of coolant and it wouldn't mix together. The other nice thing about it was that you could sand which them together and have a thick 120m double rad combo configuration, they can be mounted side by side or like I was saying sand which together. You can combine up to 4 of them provided you have the right brackets. Yes they do look nice and they have a very beefy look to them but like Daz said it's more of exotic than anything else.
            Last edited by D3LTA KING; 07-12-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

D3LTA KING Thanks for the extra info

Comment

Originally posted by dknourek View Post
                D3LTA KING Thanks for the extra info

No problem it was a really late reply/post but I figured since nobody had any info or didn't input any info I figured I would give a little bit of feed back on those rads since I had used them before in the past.

Comment

TFC Admiral ... FTW
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                  X