Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water cooling and mods for 500D RGB

Hello,

Looking for some help on modding my corsair Obsidian 500D RGB as well as some water cooling help on parts compatibility.

so the case has a top tray that will only fit 2x 120mm fand or 2x 140mm fans,, wondering if anyone has done a mod to fit 3x 120mm fans as it seem 3 will fit. if a new tray or existing tray is modded. advice on already existing mod locations to view.

I am wanting to use EK for my water cooling but for now I am water cooling my old set up of an i7 870 wth an ausus p7p board the blue inside is light a light blue also have the blue corsair vengeance memory to colour match looking for fitting if the same colour possibly as I don't think EK has that colour.

My main concern is I would love to use the EK distro/resivour block their new flat ones but I am not exactly sure if it will fit either in the front viewing panel or on the side between the front panel and the PSU shroud ( which is where I would prefer it to be.

I have a R9 280x Toxic in the case as well.( which I would like a water block for but I don't think anyone made a full water block for.)

This is my first water cooling attempt and the build seems a little ambitions I know but I think with some help I can pull it off. I am a cnc machinist but also lack in programming skills so I could potentially CNC some parts. id also like to make a custom shroud in my case or even buy one I like the RGB corsair logo plate in the 570X crystal cases but perhaps thinking of something a bit bigger and bolder.

would really lov e it if yall can help me make my dream PC come true.
Working...
X