New to watercooling 1st hardline loop...I cant finish it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to watercooling 1st hardline loop...I cant finish it

I am new to watercooling...I attempted to build it myself with dazmode.com being my primary source of parts...However I went the route of aquacomputer for CPU block and gpu block....I did my first water through the loop test and yes there were 2 leaks. I am at wits end and cant finish it..I think the gpu block is faulty......I have pictures of it as well of necessary to post.. here are the parts listed below
    Gigabyte x570 aorus Xtreme
    Ryzen 3950x
    64gb of gskill trident z neo 16 16 16 36
    Evga 2080ti xc ultra
    Aquacomputer cuplex kryos with vision
    Aquacomputer Kryographics with vision 2080ti
    Aquacomputer active backplate
    Seasonic 1300w PLATINUM
    Ekwb x2 360 cool stream se
    Ekwb fittings
    Aquacomputer Hubby 7
    Evolv x

Is there anyone that can finish it..and cable management as well...

The name is mark btw

Comment

Hey Mark
      Sorry to hear about this leak your having. Aquacomputer blocks are usually very high quality so I'm surprised to hear that it was leaking.

I can't see the leak in the pictures. However the tube runs look very cool.

You may wish to get yourself something like this to test your loop before you fill it.

https://www.dazmode.com/shop/waterco...incl-air-pump/

How it works video
      Last edited by Hooded; 12-09-2019, 08:58 PM.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Silly question, but did you finish off your tube ends nicely? I'm wondering if you cut up an o-ring or two, or are the blocks themselves actually leaking?

Comment

If the leak is coming from the GPU block, apart from the obvious main ports, there might be something wrong with the O-rings inside the waterblock. I had a EK waterblock once that leaked. I had to open it and adjust the main o-ring to seal properly and stop the leak.

Comment

Thx for responding guys...I have bungwirez looking into it... I'll keep you guys all informed and post pix after shes done.

Comment

Bungz will get you fixed up.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Thx yah bungz already cleaned up the basement

Comment

Working...
                X