which extenders would i need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which extenders would i need?

Hey everyone, I am currently planning a new build and got a question before I place my order.

I am trying to figure out which extenders I would need for my tubing to be inline with the front distroplate.

case: lian li xl
    ekwb new front xl distroplate
    ekwb pe 360 rads for both top and bottom
    ekwb quantum magnitude am4 waterblock
    ek torque 90s and fittings

so if both rads are connected to the case, which extenders would i need to connect the ek torque 90s to, so that they will be inline with the front distroplate ports. also the question also applies to the waterblock.

This can't be answered without having hands-on items involved.
    You need to install rads, distroplate, motherboard and blocks in case. Have the fittings you wish to use in hand so accurate measurements can be taken.
    Taking accurate measurements using straight edges between port centers along all axis required.
    Place a separate order for extensions required.

Don't expect to get everything you need in just 1 order. This can't be done, though I've seen many people try I've never seen anyone succeed.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

^ true!
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
        Don't expect to get everything you need in just 1 order. This can't be done, though I've seen many people try I've never seen anyone succeed.
        Quote for Truth. There is no such thing as "the last Dazmode order you'll need"

Comment

Working...
        X