D5 Next pump and Heatkiller Tube 200 with D5 mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D5 Next pump and Heatkiller Tube 200 with D5 mount

Does anyone have informations about the compatibility of these 2 items together?
    The D5 seems to go in the reservoir quite deep and with the display on this pump, I wonder if it would fit.
    Thanks for your help.

According to the Q&A section of the Aquatuning site, this pump should work with 99% of the existing D5 tops and reservoirs out there today.
    There is only 1 way to know for sure though.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

It depends which mounting mechanism you use. If you use the normal 120mm fan mounting /heatkiller new metal fan mount method, it does work. I have done the Heatkiller Tube 200 D5 with D5 Next. If you are using the other mounting methods, it might have issues.

https://shop.watercool.de/epages/Wat...Products/30269
      https://shop.watercool.de/epages/Wat...Products/30233 (120/140)

Comment

Ok, that answers my question. I was worried that the pump could not be attached to the reservoir but you did it, I'm glad it works. I'll probably go that route for my build.
        Thanks.

Comment

The only thing to note is that if you want to do any work on the pump, you literally have to take apart the whole loop then unscrew the four screws to do any work on the pump. I recently swapped over to the Aquacomputer Ultitiube 150 D5 and i found it lot it lot easier to work with if you do any maintenance. It's uses the normal screw lids used by Aquacomputer.

Comment

I did install it for a customer. You take the display out and put it on, then display clips back.
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
            X