Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair 1000D DISTRIBUTION PLATE

HI

I'm trying to find different plates for the 1000D my new project since Im waiting for a 3090 . I like EK but really don't want to lose the front two rads . I was looking at the Bykiski RGV-C0S but not sold on there quality. If anyone has any suggests or maybe where I could get a custom plate that would be great.

Thank you

Ask someone to craft you one. Would be nice to have one unique in there!

Comment

Thanks Danny, Thats what im leaning towards I pick up the case tomorrow and see what I can come up with.
      Do you have a link to anyone who cnc's them ?

Comment

Hmmm i would ask Stephane from snef computer. He posted his build on the forums and he's from around here. No idea if he will have much time. He seemed very busy when we spoke about the mods i want to do for my nephew's build.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EKWB...7297/?sfnsn=mo

Link to the thread on this forum.
        https://forum.dazmode.com/forum/memb...operator-zofia

Comment

Actually it depends where you are located. Around Quebec i would ask Snef, any other provinces, I would ask Rhoadspc.

Hey Rhoadspc do you think you would be able to help him out?

Comment

I can help with a mount, engraving or painting, but for a distro plate right now, I'd inquire with Kaidis86 , a little birdie told me he's back up and running he might be down to take an order!

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

I might could put something together for ya if youre not under an enormous time crunch.

Comment

I'm not in a huge hurry. Been using the Evga 3090 ftw3 ultra for 2 weeks now and cant see getting a water block for it tell late December maybe.

Comment

Working...
                  X