Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Req: Byski, Bitspower, EKWB, Koolance waterblock owners

Hi dazmodders,

I have run into an issue with an Optimus waterblock, the VGA terminal is too bulky and won't fit the project case. I was hoping that I could avoid having to make one by buying a lower profile terminal from a manufacter with more block parts out there.

Unfortunately I have been downsizing my collection of parts and don't have much to help check compatbility. From comparing some photos it seems that the Bysli bridge is very similair to the Optimus triple thread design. If anyone has a card outside a loop that they could do a quick measurement between screws and water terminals I'd really appreciate it!

Optimus Terminal
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	95609
    Byski Terminal
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	95608

26mm spacing between the 3 screws and about 27mm between the 2 port openings
    Attached Files
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
    X