Watercooled build in Lian Li O11 dynamic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watercooled build in Lian Li O11 dynamic

I just recently completed this build earlier this month as I was finally able to find a pc o11 dynamic in store within Canada and at a decent price. Mobo and 6700k are reused from my old build.

PC specs are:
    6700k cooled with ekwb supremacy mx
    rtx 2080 ti xc ultra with a heatkiller IV
    32 gb ddr4 ram, wrapped with carbon fiber vinyl.
    gigabyte z170xp sli
    xpg 1tb nvme
    480gb corsair force le ssd
    1 tb wd black
    ekwb se 240 rad
    corsair xr5 240 rad
    ek xres 150 and spc combo
    6x sp120 fans.

Build is mostly for gaming, and watercooling is my hobby. At this point I think I enjoy building pcs more than I do playing on them. Will also start using this pc for vmware eventually as Im going for IT certs, etc. Would really like to get bigger radiators as well as a longer reservoir as theyre a bit tiny for this case, but that's what i could afford.

Made custom backplate for gpu using plexiglass, carbon fiber vinyl and cut out white vinyl for the overlay. Desk is also custom built, drilled holes into the top for mouse and keyboard wires. All other cables are run along the back of the desk frame to keep hidden from sight. Build is always in progress as I love tinkering and changing things around, hence the soft tubing as it allows easier access. Though one day I would like to go hard tube for looks.

Anyways, hope you like it. Open to suggestions on improvements.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Heavytech; 12-29-2019, 06:53 PM.

This is one of the nicest case for watercooling. I have one but I'm changing it for an XL because I want more space.
    Nice build my friend you can see mine here:https://forum.dazmode.com/forum/memb...973-my-upgrade
    Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Comment

Awesome build, looks very clean. I really like the distro block, seems to help a lot with running tubes. I looked at getting the XL as well, but couldn't justify the price difference.

Comment

Looks great.
        Nice build.
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Looking good! I know that feeling about building. I've put together two monster rigs in the past 3 months, and barely game on them at all, LOL!

Comment

Nice owl theme

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, I do like owls haha. The sp120 fans work well for that as well, using an orange like colour and blacking out the led strips. Gives a nice glowing eyes effect.

Comment

Photo of desk/cable management as it wouldn't fit on the original post. Can add more if anyone wants.

Comment

Man owls are a piece of my heart

This build looks nice!

With the space in that case you can definately add more over time and really beef it out. Don't worry about going with hard tube, it's definately worth the upgrade and it isn't all that difficult to work with.

Comment

Very nice build with soft tubing, nice short runs make the system the most efficient. Like this a lot and thank you for sharing!
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
                    X