Elements Of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elements Of Anarchy

Hello. 1st of, i would like to introduce myself. My names Daniel and i"m from Montreal. Yes, I'm a frenchie lol. You all might think i am new here but i've been ordering parts from Dazmode for a while now. By the way, Sorry i havent ordered much latelly. I've been hospitalized for almost 2 months. Came back home yesterday so i will be back in business very soon.

Anyways, back to the topic. The build im going to show you is one of two I was building in December. One for me, the other for one of my clients. to make this short, my client wanted the motherboard installed in this build but i had to switch with my own board, which was a Maximus XI Formula, because i didnt receive his monoblock on time and wasnt going to be abble to deliver on time. No need to say the guy is very happy with the upgrade he got lol.. Now I willl be using this Maximus XI Hero along with its Monoblock for like 6 months or untill i do maintenance. I will also replace the tubing for Chromed ones and a EK-Velocity- Black Nickel/Black RGB and change the GPU for either 2 RTX 2080 ti or the next gen of Nvidia cards. All those changes will be made in like 6 months so figured i'd just post this build now. Also, the mods I have made on the case are all handmade because my printer is broken. It's not perfect but still satisfied with the result. So that was the long story behind it. 90% of the cooling parts are from Dazmode.

Parts are:
    MB: Asus Rog Maximus XI Hero(WI-FI) : will be replaced in 6 months for a Maximus Formula or better.
    Processor: Intel Core i9-9900k
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 64GB 3600mhz
    PSU: Corsair RM1000x
    GPU: Asus Dual RTX 2080 Super Evo Oc
    Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1Tb x2
    TeamGroup T-Force Max SSDB 1TB x2
    Seagate 7200RPM HDD 2TB
    Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG
    Corsair fans x14
    Corsair Commander PRO + Lightning Node
    Sleeved cables from Cable Mod and Dazmode

Water Cooling Parts:
    EK Momentum ROG Maximus XI Hero D-RGB Monoblock
    EK Vector RTX RE GPU block
    EK Coolstream PE 360 x2
    EK Pump/Reservoir combo 250mm
    Actually, all Cooling parts are EK except the Drain fitting is from Bitpower all bought from Dazmode.

Was hoping to get a couple likes or comments but i guess it doesnt look that pretty lol… give me 4-5 months and i'll have a new build with better components and hard chromed tubing. Actually it might take a little longer because i will probably wait for next gen Nvidia gpu to get myself a new rig. this one will be for sell tho. with, of course hard tubing and SLI 2080 Super. Anyways for now, i tought i could post a couple more pics of the building process. hope some ppl will like it a little more haha… gona post a couple more. hope it's ok. Oh and Daz i hope your surgery went well.

Comment

2nd part of update! Sorry if i'm annoying anyone. Im' almost finished!

Comment

Ok one last post and i'm leaving you alone! have fun with your builds everyone!

Comment

Very nice piece of work.
          We love to see pictures of builds, nothing annoying about that.
          Well done.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Hey Danny79-Qc, very good looking build. Can you go into a bit more detail regarding the fan covers that you crafted. They look great
            The SLOB : A 3570K Build
            Down & Out : A 2600K Build
            V-353 : A 4770K Build

Comment

Thank you to both of you! For the fan cover, it wasn't easy because my printer is broken and still waiting on the parts i need to fix it. So no softwares, no machining. Just my imagination, some pencils, lots of errors/retry and plastic sheets. I started by drawing on a cardboard?. (sorry i'm french and my english is kinda poor and not sure if it's the right word haha) Anyways, then i cut the schematics i drawed for fan cover, the ROG logo behind the tempered glass and PSU shroud to redraw on the plastic sheets and cut again. It took me alot of time really because i wanted something as precise as possible to get the results you can see on the pics. The only moded part i'm not satisfied with, is the PSU shroud. Because we can clearly see the imperfections in the letters and the fact that they are from yellow cardboard and not plastic like the other parts. Cutting the fan covers and the ROG logo was really à pain. No need to say it was for show but after testing the pressure going through the radiator and looking at the temps, i realised it actually had no impact at all. On my tests i even had 1 degree colder but it can be anything like the ambient temperature or anything else. I think having à push/pull set-up with low rpm config is what allowed me to get good performances even with the covers.

I hope this long explanation answered your questions and feel free to ask me any info you want. I'll je happy to answer and practice my english lol. Plus, being stuck in bed for a couple more weeks, i'm really really bored! Oh by the way, i ordered the case and a couple hardwares for the next build i will be making so it will be time for me to start ordering parts really soon! I cant wait!!!

Have a good day everyone!

Comment

nice-looking build!
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thank you. I know i'm nowhere close to your builds but i think it is decent. I will certainly go for hard tubing but that will be in a long while. Beside, gota give soft tubing some love too sometimes! I really like the last one you've made in your video. My last build was in a corsair obsidian 900D. Looked close to the one you made. It was so massive and i had something like 25 fans in there... so overkill haha. Great job anyways!

Comment

Congratulations you got the BOTM title!

I really like you put real effort with posting build log in detail and doing some modding with fan grills.

Comment

thank you very much. It means alot to me

Comment

Winning points posted into your account at the DazMode store

Comment

Thank you! Already on the store page shopping for parts for the build i will be starting next week.

Comment

Working...
                          X