mATX Terminator Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mATX Terminator Build

I received a Sky Tech pre built system as a trade from someone, and the little cases badge made me think of Sky Net which led to the Terminator idea. From there I kept the case , painted it and changed out the hardware., and added some fun comic twists

Hardware
    CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
    GPU: GTX 1080ti
    Mobo: Gigabyte X570 I
    Ram: Corsair LPX with EK Monarch Modules
    PSU: Seasonic Prime
    Nvme: Sabrent Rocket Gen 4 500gb
    Case: Sky tech matx
    Fans: InWin Polaris RGB

Watercooling : Bitspower waterblock on gpu, and bitspower pump and hex res. Thermaltake fittings and hard tubing.

What i like about modding is to see unique build. Kinda tired to see those Lian Li which all look the same, again and again. And people shouting " look i made a new custom build!" There is no other rig looking like yours, it looks clean and is unique. There is deffinately some time and effort invested in there. Good job!

Comment

I agree, and I have one of those Lian-Li cases, and even I'm sick of seeing the same old thing everywhere. Same distro plates, same RGB, it does get old. Good job man!!

Comment

Holy shit! Nice job!
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thanks so much guys, you’re positive feedback is encouraging and motivating, I really appreciate it! I just wanted to add one picture as I did get a chance to install custom cables to the build

Comment

Nice cables. Are these from EnSourced or are they DIY?

Comment

Thanks, they were made by gscustomz, he does handmade cables out of Ontario

Comment

Cool. 1st time i hear about it. I always use either CableMod or EnSourced. I guess i will have to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoadspc View Post
                  Thanks, they were made by gscustomz, he does handmade cables out of Ontario
                  I didn't know we had a good local guy for that stuff, that's AWESOME for those of us who detest sleeving, and also make an effort to support Canadian small business!

Comment

Good point. Btw i went and did à search on Google. He doesnt seem to have a website outside of instagram and Facebook does he? I dont want to bug him just to ask the price of the cables so, can you tell me how much it cost ya please?
                    Yesterday i received a shipment from cablemod and the stuff was opened, damaged and looks pretty much used. So i contacted them for a RMA and they refused. Which is kind againts the law so anyways, im very unhappy with them right now and wont be buying or recomending them anytime soon.
                    so yeah, i'd really love to know the price range if you dont mind.

Comment

Oh man ! Write him in Instagram he’s a friend and I can tell you he would be happy to hear from anyone interested in cables. I’ll let him know you’re guys positive feedback though !! Cables have been different prices each build and I don’t really wanna quote his prices I Case he gives me a friend price or something haha but it was comparable to cable mod the first time I ordered.

Comment

Okie. Will do once i get rid of this infection and get out of hospital.. right now i'm not really in the mood for all this but i've been thinking i might be going DIY. easier to get the lenght of câble you want and you can actually test every color you want. I will definatelly look into it because the cables your friend make really look beautiful and very professional.

Have a good day sir!

Comment

I like the bionic eye. That's a good finishing touch.

Comment

Just want to repeat, that this is a very cool themed build. Truly fantastic work.
                            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                            Venom Build: Build Log,
                            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                            Orange Build: Final Video
                            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thanks so much Daz!

Comment

Working...
                              X