Swiftech CPU,GPU blocks, Pump/res, Fans, Fittings
    Assorted fittings from other various venders

And most important! The Maple syrup

Click image for larger version

Name:	maple-start.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	90840

Well this project has been a long list of revisions but i'm calling it done! Let me start by saying all credit for the case mods, cables and paint go to TPBmods.
    When i first joined pc builders canada facebook group i stumbled across a post Kevin had made for his mod "Maple." Once the GF saw it she just had to have it so we worked out a deal and i bought it.

Well unfortunately Canada post man handled Maple and broke the pcb on the 1080ti, as well as damage to the PCIE slot...

So now this is where the build starts getting fun, do to the unfortunate death of Maple before i even got to boot up i figured it was time to go big! So we worked out another deal and i bought some of the custom loop components, Lets do this!

Finally! A fully functional piece of art!!

Name:	maple.fail.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	90841

But i just wouldn't be happy to leave it at that, i wanted it perfect! So a few more deals were made, fittings ordered, paint also ordered and when the origional cpu block became available i knew it needed to be back in maple! And what would make it really pop? I l Know!! Some gskill trident Royals

Name:	maple final.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	90842Click image for larger version

Name:	maple final3.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	90843

Now i present you "Maple"! Not bad for a retired show girl!

Name:	maple final5.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	90844

A huge thank you to TPBmods!! wouldn't have been able to do it without you and your help!

Thanks for checking it out, feel free to leave any comments or questions! I appreciate any form of feedback or constructive criticism.

Just wanted to share a few more pictures that wouldn't fit in my first post, had it all typed up really nice and clued in i couldn't have more then 5 pics attached so had to delete a few... well here they are!

Comment

Nice to see another high quality flex tube build.

Big fan of the shroud!

I'd stick around and extoll the virtues of your build, but all of a sudden I want to go eat waffles and let my kids hit me with slapshots in the driveway.

DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Great job

Comment

Nice work on case modding and cables.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
          X