No announcement yet.

Buying dual D5 Pump Top and other Watercooling parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya pretty bubbles. bit of a design flaw that makes it look cool, while not really causing performance issues.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rez_bubbles.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	77265
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
      ya pretty bubbles. bit of a design flaw that makes it look cool, while not really causing performance issues.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4395[/ATTACH]
      that res was awesome.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Pretty cool look Bungz! I accidentally discovered on OCN that FrozenQ is making cases now. Looks like they're trying to fill the "North American Parvum" market.

Ashihtaka: flow indicators aren't really needed. Personally, I don't like the spinny ones, since they give you no useful info other than "water is moving", and you can determine that easily enough with your eyes and ears. But I do have digital flow indicators in both my loops, since I like information. They tell you exactly what the flow rate is, so you can see flow rate changes over time if something slows down the water flow. But those suckers are not cheap. I bought Koolance ones from Daz and I love em, but they aren't for everyone since they do cause additional clutter, mounting headaches, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
          Pretty cool look Bungz! I accidentally discovered on OCN that FrozenQ is making cases now. Looks like they're trying to fill the "North American Parvum" market.

Ashihtaka: flow indicators aren't really needed. Personally, I don't like the spinny ones, since they give you no useful info other than "water is moving", and you can determine that easily enough with your eyes and ears. But I do have digital flow indicators in both my loops, since I like information. They tell you exactly what the flow rate is, so you can see flow rate changes over time if something slows down the water flow. But those suckers are not cheap. I bought Koolance ones from Daz and I love em, but they aren't for everyone since they do cause additional clutter, mounting headaches, etc.
          Thanks for info, and yup I am aware.
          Really these are just for aesthetics and I agree the ones from Daz that show the flow rate are ideal.
          Usually I buy from Daz shop when I have multiple items, but since I am only looking for a few things, can't justify shipping cost!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post

My system makes no sound as far as running water and you can barely see res movement either in a bitspower return line under water like. The spinners is the only way you can see movement, unless your really stare at your res till you see a ripple on the top idea.

FrozenQ Better get a new designer if they wanna compete in the case's market against parvam, small case looked cool, double wide looks like it should be recycled to help save the environment.

Acrylic cases have been around for years MM has been making them and aluminum since I can remember, we never used to use them due the em field (if that is the right word) fields given off by the computers that weren't supposed to be so good for u being all close too you on your desk, not sure whats changed since then till now. Basically trying to say plastic offers no shielding. Hense most cases are steel or other metals mainly then plastic.

Apparently is hasn't changed http://emwatch.com/computer-radiatio...e-your-health/
            Last edited by nass; 10-15-2016, 02:08 PM.
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
              "Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity" (EHS) is mentioned in the article, a disorder that is widely considered to be psychological by medical professionals, I think we can dis-regard this article as fear-mongering.
              My Imgur

Comment

Ya not sure which field it is always thought it was em, but could be wrong.

http://www.norad4u.com/emr-reduction...cs-and-laptops

Which ever field it is they suggest staying 1 meter away for your pc or laptop wireless stuff is bad and wireless routers again a meter away from you. Laptop they say keep on a table not your lap

better site

http://www.electricsense.com/1138/my...ter-radiation/
                Last edited by nass; 10-15-2016, 10:26 PM.
                Blackout
                Something-New
                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Don't want to derail this this thread so I wont post after this, but bumps are good, right? But it seems its kind of a conspiracy theory about computers and other electronics giving off any sort of harmful rays. Here is an article posted on the World Health Organization, which should hopefully be unbiased unlike sites about EMF radiation that just like to write what people want to hear, imo. Find me real science backing something up anyday and I'll believe it, but in those articles about the harmfulness of computers/EMF they only talk about symptoms, not causes. Even the WHO says in their study "However, it is clear that if electromagnetic fields do have an effect on cancer, then any increase in risk will be extremely small." Overall its a good article.
                  http://www.who.int/peh-emf/about/Wha...en/index1.html
                  Last edited by Necrodead; 10-16-2016, 03:21 PM.
                  My Imgur

Comment

cool seems they have changed there minds over the years...
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

looking for new graphics card!

Comment

Have a 970 msi am willing to part wiyb
                        Blackout
                        Something-New
                        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
                          Have a 970 msi am willing to part wiyb
                          Thanks for the post nass, I don't believe it would fit my wb unfortunately - https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/wa.../3831109869390
                          will most likely need to be reference/blower style.

Comment

Ya this is trip fan model
                            Blackout
                            Something-New
                            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by Ashihtaka View Post
                              Now also looking for Dual Pump Top
                              (Like this: https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...etal_version_/)

Hello,

I have the acrylic version just lying in a box next to my desk. I also have two aluminium D5 cover, electric blue color :
                              https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...abrasive_blue/
                              https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...ylic_version_/

I bought one D5 moding kit new at dazmode and used it once to try the dual top
                              Bought the dual top and one D5 moding kit from a guy on OCN forums.
                              I have all the original boxes.

Tried the dual top with 2x D5 Vario pumps but didn't used it, too bulky for my case. i'm definitely a DDC fan

I would sell the dual top and the 2 D5 moding kits for 100$. i accept EMT or bitcoin/ethereum/zcash

Comment

Originally posted by joras View Post
                                I would sell the dual top and the 2 D5 moding kits for 100$.
                                If not sold interested in pics/sale.
                                "Everything you do in life will be insignificant, but it’s very important that you do it, because nobody else will."
                                -Ghandi

Comment

Working...
                                X