X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsta 360mm Radiator

Hey all,

My terms and conditions:

I ship Canada Post Expedited, usually less than 24 hours after receiving payment. If it is EMT I do NOT process the payment until the shipment is ready to go to protect you.

I do my best to pack things as safely as possible, and take photos of everything prior to shipping in (the rare) case that I have to perform a damage or loss claim with Canada Post. I do not skimp on packaging or insurance.

Unless otherwise stipulated, generally everything is LNIB and feature/accessory and packaging complete. If any variances exist I will detail them up front.

I live in Markham, Ontario and work in Richmond Hill. I can meet if necessary, but I usually prefer shipping

So now that is out of the way, here we go.

I'm looking to sell the following:

1) XFX Radeon VII 16GB GPU with EK acrylic/copper water block - $375.00 shipped

- Originally bought late 2019, so another 2 years of warranty available for card
    - Original cooler meticulously removed to preserve the stickers for warranty, included in original box
    - Comes with EK RGB copper water block and single slot PCI-E backplate
    - Great card, just a bit big for my Mini ITX build and I'm reducing my carbon footprint haha
    - Full packaging and accessories

Photos:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_8234.jpg Views:	3 Size:	145.0 KB ID:	92656
    Last edited by 10e; 12-12-2020, 08:32 PM.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Uuuugggghhhhh i want everything. Good prices here.

Comment

Bump for great Monitor sales.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Wow yeah, great deal there. If I didn't just spend over 1k on the LG 34uc88 I would pick it up now. Still thinking about picking this up for such an awesome price.
        My Imgur

Comment

Haha, apparently missed this deal by a whole 6 minutes!
          Last edited by Necrodead; 11-29-2016, 06:51 PM.
          My Imgur

Comment

If the sale on the LG monitor doesn't pan out, lemme know please!
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Sure thing BungZ!

You da man!
              DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Damn that is a stellar deal on a big screen! How the heck has this not sold yet?!?!? I'm sorely tempted, and I don't even NEED a 2nd monitor!

Comment

Me neither Bart. It would be for the wife (hopefully) ...somehow beats jewelry
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

That's a clue Bungz; you married the right one. Does she have any sexy single sisters?!? LOL! I'd give an arm for a woman who is practical enough not to care about silly overpriced things like diamonds!

Comment

Marry a queer woman they have no need for such niceties.

Let me know if the benq sale falls through!

Comment

Everything sold.

You are all awesome and thanks for the interest and free bumps.

The two monitors were delivered yesterday to a nice user whom I've dealt with before.

I have some cases coming up that I am more than happy to ship. A couple of Phanteks cases (Evolv ITX black and Enthoo Pro black) as well as a CoolerMaster Silencio 352.

Also might have some radiators coming up, possibly a couple of triple Monstas (black and white)

My wife is neither queer nor diamond obsessed, so I'm thinking I got a good one. She's also nice enough to come wake me up after a severe night of drunken Overwatch. I'm bad enough sober but you should see me with some excess wine in my system.

Comment

Got a good one there.

So was the wine performance enhancing?

Comment

Only if he stays within the Ballmer Peak!

http://observer.com/2012/04/bottoms-...al-study-says/

Comment

Haha,

Yes according to my friends it was until I went silent and fell asleep on my desk, looking like a real stud with my headset on and the microphone leaving a nice indent on my left cheek.

Apparently I was ripping it real good with RoadHog. I'm a tank/support guy who occasionally delves into the darker recesses of being a Pro DPS player in Overwatch.

I really need to get a life hahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X