X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol that's awesome. Thanks so much for sharing the story

Comment

Back to the abyss.
      DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

nice system, is that the fractal mini r2? I have one somewhere, very cool little case.

GL with sale, would buy if I didn't have dual fury's already.

Also I think fury's/nano's do better than 980ti on higher res, pretty much always beats them in 4k.
        My Imgur

Comment

Aw crap I never saw that you responded Necro. Yes it's the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2. It's absolutely hands down, unequivocally the best "normal sized" Micro ATX case for water or air cooling ever. The Bitfenix Aegis comes close but it is a fair bit bigger and does not have anywhere near as good air filters in it.

It might not be "pretty" but it is super, mega effective.

Regarding the Nanos they are super power efficient and from what I've seen in reviews their 4GB HBM is not anywhere near a performance issue like the GDDR5 cards at 4GB are at higher resolutions, especially with AMD's latest drivers in Winblowz.

If I compare the two systems, the Nanos with a Core I7 6700K all at stock, versus the Core i7 4790K with dual 980Tis the performance is close, but the R9 Nanos system uses like 180 watts less electricity from the wall. Very under rated adapters in general.

Anyway I decided to keep the Nanos for now, and post up my 980ti SLi cards instead. Project Zed is "evolving"
          DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

GTX 980Ti cards are pending.

Comment

Cardz is $0LD

Thanks for y'alls interest

Comment

Message sent

Comment

Some new goodies

Thanks for viewing

Comment

sent pm (your inbox was full)
                    Last edited by Ashihtaka; 09-19-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Msg sent

Comment

Added i5 3570K and 8GB DDR3 DRAM kit (1600mhz).

Comment

Added Ryzen 7. Special price for Dazmoders!

Comment

PM'd

Comment

New goodies for sale, y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by 10e View Post
                                New goodies for sale, y'all.
                                PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X