No longer looking... thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer looking... thanks.

Just need one oval PC case grommet for the main 24 pin to pass through the motherboard tray. It's not worth the shipping cost from newegg or anywhere really. Anyone got one kicking around?

Example: Click image for larger version

Name:	cable_grommet_pc_corsair_case_black_chassis_mnpctech_large1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	80055
    Last edited by Gutternutz; 04-20-2017, 01:27 AM.

more than likely.. lemme look around.
    got a specific dimension? what case?
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00419.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	77497
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
        more than likely.. lemme look around.
        got a specific dimension? what case?
        It's for inwin303, but I have to make the cutout. Not sure what sizes they come in. I think Gdesmo has one though =) thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4833[/ATTACH]
          WOOT! That should fit just fine I think. Seems large enough for the 24 pin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutternutz View Post
            WOOT! That should fit just fine I think. Seems large enough for the 24 pin.
            It's plenty large, 24 pin easily goes through, as I did try it.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Send me a PM if you want it.

Comment

Thanks man! I was all game for hacking apart my case for mods, but now the rest of my hardware arrived and am all like....uhhhhhh.... to stall the build, or not to stall.... that is the dilemma lol

Comment

Yeah, after thinking about it and looking at the gauge of steel... I'm gonna pass on modding this case. Too much work, thanks for the offers though guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X