HeatKiller MB-Set Asus-P9X79 Nickle / Fits other X79 Mobos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeatKiller MB-Set Asus-P9X79 Nickle / Fits other X79 Mobos

I had this mobo set on the P9X79 Deluxe. It fits other X79 mobos as well, such as the P9X79 Pro. Includes 2 copper plates for the VRM block as well as OEM thermal padding for both the Chipset block and VRM block. I didnt use the thermal padding. I instead used AC MX-4 Thermal Paste. No NB cooling required with X79, only SB chip. Same can be said for the bank of chips running down the side of left-side memory bank, no cooling required.

The Chipset waterblock has slotted mounting brackets, so it will work for several different applications. IE: VGA cooler or other mobo manufacture's SB chips. The VRM block may work on other mobos as well as the ones mentioned above. Determining factor is are if VRM chips are flat across the top and mounting hole spacing and width.

A testament to Watercool's service and integrity:
    I was the first to use the P9X79 mobo set from Watercool. It was initially spec'd for the X79 Pro, but would fit the Deluxe also. What I had found with the Deluxe though, was the copper plate for the VRM block didnt completely cover the VRM chips on either side of the bank. Took pics, emailed them to Watercool, and a new custom Plate was fabbed and sent to me FREE OF CHARGE. They had also done some custom GPU-X3 waterblocks for me as well. Great people to deal with.

PayPal, Email transfer, or trades.

HEATKILLER MB-SET ASUS-P9X79 Ni - $50 + Shipping

Click image for larger version

Name:	14rsaf2p9ftssxp6g.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	80060
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ejd5qgx1uppqpq96g.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	80061