Please Delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Delete

No longer for sale =) Smiling cause I can afford to keep her!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gutternutz; 07-25-2017, 03:30 PM.

Whats the SSD and graphics card on it?
    Intel 4790K
    AVEXIR 8GB X 2 DDR3 2133Mhz
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX
    Cruicial MX100 512GB SSD and MX100 256GB

Comment

Also, what kind of fans are those?
      Intel 4790K
      AVEXIR 8GB X 2 DDR3 2133Mhz
      ASUS GTX 970 STRIX
      Cruicial MX100 512GB SSD and MX100 256GB

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
        Whats the SSD and graphics card on it? Also, what kind of fans are those?
        No SSD, no Vid card (been waiting on Vega). What is listed is what it comes with. The fans are Deepcool Gamer storms... Have two extra to fill the bottom intake, only thing is the cable sleeving have to be reshrunk at a shorter length to use the fan headers and fit right, just never got around to it yet.

Comment

I'm sorry you got so far in only to abandon it. Your not willing to part it out? How many gigs of RAM was that?

Comment

If you do part I would possibly be interested in the processor and ram

Comment

If I were to part it out I would have to have interest in all the parts to be worth it. I really really don't want to sell it... if I fly I can't take it with me and could use the funds, but if I drive I might hang on to it. I don't know, everything is up in the air in all honesty, but Alberta is calling me.

Comment

Originally posted by MemBusX View Post
                I'm sorry you got so far in only to abandon it. Your not willing to part it out? How many gigs of RAM was that?
                Yeah I'm pretty bumbed out, but overstretched financially. Who knows though things may turn around. 16GB 2x8GB sticks.

Comment

Working...
                X