WTT: My GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X for your 5700 XT with waterblock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: My GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X for your 5700 XT with waterblock

I have an MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X with original box. It is equipped with an EK waterblock from the factory. I am interested in a trade for a 5700 XT with waterblock. I would also consider trading for a 5700 XT plus enough cash to buy a waterblock for it.

I have barely used the card. I bought it on HWC in 2018, used it briefly to make sure it worked well then set it aside for a build that I never got around to finishing. It sounds like performance is very similar to the 5700XT but I've always been more of an AMD fan... I haven't overclocked it, and the seller said that he hadn't overclocked or even used it much.

When replying, please let me know the brand/model of your GPU and block, whether you have the original boxes, was the card overclocked (if so what results), whether it was used with dye.

I'm located near Halifax (B3E 1G8).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Grinder; 02-18-2020, 03:38 PM.

Still looking, and added CPU/mobo.

Comment

Have a 4770k and an asus z97 matx board and ram I am willing to sell. Just need to disassemble the case . Is the one in my sm5 build.

Little dustier now.
      Last edited by nass; 05-14-2018, 10:00 PM.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Blackout
        Something-New
        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

ddr3 g.skill, 8gb kit, 1600 Mhz
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

I think I'll have to pass. Really not a fan of mATX, and wouldn't be interested in your ram.

Thanks though!

Comment

Holding off on cpu/mobo for now. Still looking for a 390x 8GB.

Comment

Still looking for a 390x...

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Found a 390X on ebay. Paid a little more than I did for the one I got locally ($300 all in vs $240) but it is an exact match, another XFX R9 390X 8GB. One of the things I like about these is that they already have heatsinks on the ram and VRMs. So I will remove the fans/heatpipes and install a couple of old Swiftech GPU only water blocks.

Comment

Now looking for some Feser 1/2 ID fittings and some splitters to set up the 390x's in parallel. Worst case I suppose I have enough BP fittings to swap out all the Feser, and I could then order a couple of matching splitters from Daz. But I'll see if any of you have these sitting around first, as I am lazy and don't want to replace every fitting in the loop! Plus I like the nickel...

Comment

I'll swap around some fittings that I have, since it seems like I won't find addtional matching ones, and order a couple of splitters from Daz.

Comment

Considering buying an old XT or PC...
                          Last edited by Grinder; 12-13-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

New Year's bump!

Comment

Also looking for a 1080 ti block and backplate.

Comment

Working...
                              X