Asus x99 deluxe / 5930k / WD Black 512gb NVME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus x99 deluxe / 5930k / WD Black 512gb NVME

Up for sale are some components recently pulled from my system. The x99 board and 5930k I would like to sell as a set for $350. The CPU ran perfectly at 4.4ghz @ 1.3V perfectly. The MB is also in great shape with no bent pins, only thing that hasn't worked since I've had the board is the led strip around the audio caps which I never used so didn't bother to RMa the board. The WD black NVME drive works perfectly at 98% life expectancy left asking $110. I have some pics of everything that I will attach later. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Board and CPU *****SOLD**********
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vrdublu; 01-21-2019, 09:31 PM.

Pictures of all parts for sale are required.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

This post will be removed tonight unless images are added.
        Final notice.
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Sorry I've been busy. I will post pictures tonight I promise. I'm located in Bowmanville about 5 east of Oshawa.

Comment

Here's some screenshots...

Attached Files

Comment

If you were closer I would be all over the Mobo and CPU. Im looking for a couple X99 boards.

Comment

You have a DM

Comment

Originally posted by dknourek View Post
                  If you were closer I would be all over the Mobo and CPU. Im looking for a couple X99 boards.
                  I can ship anywhere!!

Comment

Replied to PM vrdublu

Comment

Originally posted by vrdublu View Post

I can ship anywhere!!
                      Sorry Ive been very sick with a nasty flu since last Saturday night and haven't been online. It is a great price and all but Im very nervous on having, especially a motherboard shipped cross country as I haven't had the best of luck with couriers lately. I sometimes have friends visiting that can pick stuff up for me but at this time no such luck so I have to pass, so thanks anyway and best of luck to you .
                      -dave

Comment

Hey Dave,

He updated his post on the 21st to indicate that the mobo and CPU were sold. Unless that was to you, I'm guessing BlackSpark has already bought them

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Comment

Yes winner winner, chicken dinner over here. Thanks vrdublu for packing and shipping the mobo and CPU perfectly

I will have to test it out as soon as I have RAM and a few other components.

Kudos to vrdublu for being an awesome guy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                            Hey Dave,

He updated his post on the 21st to indicate that the mobo and CPU were sold. Unless that was to you, I'm guessing BlackSpark has already bought them

Hope you are feeling better soon!
                            HAHA thanks Grinder I didnt see that. Im still more heavily medicated than normal with this **** flu unfortunately.

BlackSpark75 You got a great deal, Congrats! I totally missed that you bought it. I honestly think you are going to love it and have fun with that one, I have two ASUS Rampage V extreme boards and one 5820K CPU and still love them even though I have three Threadrippers, thus why I want another CPU for my other Rampage board

Comment

Originally posted by dknourek View Post

HAHA thanks Grinder I didnt see that. Im still more heavily medicated than normal with this **** flu unfortunately.

BlackSpark75 You got a great deal, Congrats! I totally missed that you bought it. I honestly think you are going to love it and have fun with that one, I have two ASUS Rampage V extreme boards and one 5820K CPU and still love them even though I have three Threadrippers, thus why I want another CPU for my other Rampage board
                              I did indeed get a good deal I also like the x99 platform it's tried and tested. Let's be honest since the 5xxx LGA2011 CPUs there has really been much progress in that space, so why pay Intel tax?

Comment

Working...
                              X