Seriously Wanted: Intel i7 4790K CPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously Wanted: Intel i7 4790K CPU

As the description says Im honestly looking for a good and gently used Intel i7-4790K CPU. If anyone has one that is in good working order and they don't want/need please reply to this thread or shoot me a PM with a price.

I also might be in the market for an Intel i7-5960X (preferably) or an i7-5820K if the price is right.

Cheers,
    -dave

Do you only want the i7-4790K CPU and not the motherboard etc?
    Intel 4790K
    AVEXIR 8GB X 2 DDR3 2133Mhz
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX
    Cruicial MX100 512GB SSD and MX100 256GB

Comment

Yes for the 4790K Im only looking for the CPU. I have 3 motherboards for that socket already.

Comment

Just in case anyone drops me a message in here, I'm sad to say I'm going to be offline for a while until further notice. I'm super busy with work and there also have been 2 deaths in the family and looking like a possible two more in the next while. so I need to focus on family and work first...

Ill be back when things hopefully settle a bit.

Thank you,
        -dave

Comment

2017 was a similar year for us, we lost my dad and my wife's mom so other things came before hobby. Take care of your family, we'll be here when you come back.

Comment

As Grinder said, take care of your family and yourself. Hope everything will be ok after this.

Comment

All the best Dave.
              Take care of the important stuff like family first!
              Looking forward to your return.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Thanks guys, I just popped in briefly as I saw there were replies to my message. Your support means a lot to me. This is a great community in here and I'm glad I'm a part of it.

Cheers,
                -dave

Comment

Working...
                X