Announcement

Collapse

Dazmode Buy, Sell, Trade Forum Rules

Rules for Posting

1. No FLAMING. No THREAD CRAPPING. Period. It is very rude and will NOT be tolerated. Keep your posts on topic in the B/S/T Forum. If you think a seller has their item(s) inappropriately priced, please contact the seller directly through Private Message. Do NOT post in their thread.

In addition to these guidelines, all post should adhere to the Dazmode Forum Rules http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/announcement.php?f=14

Rules for Selling or Trading

1. If we are contacted by any member here being a: con, bad trader, troll, scammer, etc. We reserve all rights to turn over any and all information about this member to any law enforcement authorities and/or any individuals that we desire. Don't like it? Then don't sell, buy, or trade on our forums.

2. You must be a member for 30 days and have no less than 5 posts prior to selling, buying, or trading.

3. When selling, all products need to have a price. "Make offers" is not allowed.

4. NO price checks (e.g. How much could I get for this?)

5. When possible, please do not make more than one thread. Keep all of your stuff for sale in one thread only.

6. Repeated bumping of your thread will not be tolerated. You may bump your thread every day or two, but excessive bumping will have your thread removed.

7. Software Rules:
a) We have a zero tolerance for pirated software. In the event that you sell pirated software on our site; all identifiably and personal information about you WILL be immediately turned over to the authorities, and you will be permantly banned from dazmode forums.
b) You may NOT sell or trade academic or NFR (Not for Resale) software.
c) ALL OEM software must be sold/traded with a piece of hardware as per the OEM software TOS states.
d) You may NOT sell or trade beta accounts, game accounts, game characters, or any other type of entity that you do not physically own.
e) You may NOT sell or trade CD Keys without the original disks or CD(s).

8. Bidding off items is strictly forbidden.

9. You may post links to an Ebay auction only if you meet the requirements of rule 2 above.

10. You may not link your thread to another web site where your products are being sold. (Exception Ebay)

11. You may NOT sell services such as but not limited to: web hosting, game servers, email, etc.

12. No commercialized selling will be allowed. This includes but is not limited to: dealers, vendors, resellers, and wholesalers. If you have a good deal you wish to provide our members, please post the deal in the B/S/T Forum - as long as it is not blatant advertising by a third party.

13. The seller must post his/ her name (on a place-card) alongside items being sold, in the form of a picture. This will ensure that the person posting, is indeed the person who owns the property being sold.

Any members that do not comply with these Rules will have their thread locked or deleted without warning or prior notice.
See more
See less

WTS: I'm Out. Everything must go.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: I'm Out. Everything must go.

Hi everyone. Build sprung a leak today and I'm done. Was thinking of going air for a while and this kinda seals it. I want to sell all of my water cooling stuff. Pictures and list as follows. I'll include whatever boxes I have for things. Everything comes with the screws needed.

GTX 780 3 gig, with EKWB Titan FC waterblock. Works. Didn't come with the air cooling.
    includes blue EKWB Backplate

Dazmode Canada Special Edition CPU Waterblock

EX240 radiator
    EX120 radiator

GTX 670 FC EKWB Waterblock with black backplate. Also fits GTX 970

Fittings : 5 x EKWB straight 3/8 ID - 1/2 OD
    2 x 45 deg 3/8 ID - 1/2 OD Silver
    2 x 45 deg 3/8 ID - 1/2 OD Black
    1 x 90 deg 3/8 ID - 1/2 OD Silver
    1 x y adapter
    2 x 90 deg 1/4 adapter square
    3 x 90 deg 1/4 adapter round. 2 nickel one black
    1 x 90 deg adaptable 1/4
    2 x 45 deg 1/4 adapter. 1 black 1 silver
    4 plugs (2 not pictured, two on bitspower reservoir)

2 x DDC Pumps + 1 broken for spare parts
    1 x XSPC Acrylic Top
    1 x Stock top (not pictured)
    1 x EKWB Top w/ built in reservoir

1 x bitspower cylinder reservoir

1 x Dazmode temperature sensor. Never used.

orange and blue tubing, couple feet each, 3/8 ID - 1/2 OD
    random red sleeving and a bunch of shrink tips (more than pictured)

half bottle dazmode protector

I'd take $350 shipped for everything. I'm inclined to sell everything and I'm willing to entertain any offers especially if a GPU were involved in trade. Would trade it all for a GTX 1070 (air cooled, small enough to fit in a Fractal Node 304).

Everything must go. Feel free to put in an offer. Any watercooling stuff I find between the sale and shipping it will also be included.

I also have my Compact Splash case that I might sell, but I would want at least $300 to sell it. But for now I'm happy for it to sit on my shelf.

Hmmm. I do have an RX 580 8 GB for trade.

Comment

What is the max size GPU that will fit that case? For those of us who haven't done SFF yet Also, PM'd.
      Last edited by Grinder; 01-30-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclops View Post
        Hmmm. I do have an RX 580 8 GB for trade.
        I'm interested for sure. That's one of the other GPU I was considering

Comment

Gone to it's new home. Thanks for the trade cyclops!

Comment

Pleasure

Comment

Working...
            X