WTB: 360mm Radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 360mm Radiator

I'm looking to buy a 360mm radiator that is no more than 45mm thick. Not looking for a super slim one either. Something like the DaZ Medium Profile rad he sells. If it's white that would be a bonus but not required .

Look for an older Swiftec 360. I cant remember the model number, but I have one that I have been using for about 8 yrs. I have had it in several different systems and configurations . It is very efficient. Currently I have it in a X58 i7-950 system with 2X GTX680s in SLI. The CPU and GPUs are overclocked hard and this rad cools them no problem gaming in Ultra/1080 for hours in Battlefield 1. If I remember correctly, highest temps I seen while gaming were around 60C on the CPU and around 56C on the two GTX680s, with fans maybe at half speed. The rad is approx. 40mm thick.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Still looking.

Comment

I have a Hardware Labs GTS 360 in white. I'm pretty sure it is in near perfect condition. I'll PM you some pictures later today. Where are you located?
        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by 10e View Post
          I have a Hardware Labs GTS 360 in white. I'm pretty sure it is in near perfect condition. I'll PM you some pictures later today. Where are you located?
          I'm in Mississauga. The GTS line is slimmer than I'd want to go but PM me the pics and asking price. Thanks.

Comment

The rad that notgod was probably referring to is a Swiftech MCR320-XP. They are 34mm and 20 FPI. The GTS is around 30mm thick and 30 FPI from what I just googled. Perhaps try to find a roundup that compares the performance of the two, or any others that you are considering.

I don't think you will find that many in white. And as a side note, 10e is a great guy to deal with

Comment

Thanks Grinder for finding that out. The GTS is actually 16FPI so works really well on low rpms. Waiting for 10e to get back to me

Comment

You are welcome. I was going by this, which says 30 (but that does seem high):
                http://hardwarelabs.com/blackice/gts/gts-360/

FWIW, I have the XP, it works really well for it's size. Not worth shipping from Nova Scotia though, and I'll likely use it in a build.

Comment

Working...
                X