Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling a CaseLabs Th10 - $650

hat is included in the sale:

TH10 with all the original screws, covers, etc. What you see picutred is mounting braktes to install drive bay items like DVD roms, etc. Comes with a HD tray and a fan to cool it down.

9.5 / 10 condition. Some straches on the plexi, but the frame is flawless and no cosemetic issues. A 140mm fan has been installed into the plexi to add more direct cooling to the motherboard.

Plexi can easily be replaced via s trip to home depot.

2 x XSPC EX480 Quad 120mm Low Profile Split Fin Radiator - flushed and ready to go. Fans and rads can be moved to the other 2 open spots.

8 x TFC - Triebwerk 55mm Optimized Radiator 61CFM @ 21dB (TK-121) - these are no longer made, some of the best raditor fans in the industry, quite and push a ton of CFM.

Koolance Koolance RP-452X2 Dual 5.25" Reservoir

2 x D5 Pumps, installed and ready to go in the reservoir/pump combo unit listed above.

Powering the D5 pumps is the Koolance CTR-SPD24X2 Dual 24V Pump Controller. Allows for 5v - 24v of power to be delivered to each of the D5 Pumps.

More pics via this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/denifp1gb...lWBIeyW4a?dl=0

I may be interested in just the TH10 + accessories on their own. Shoot me a PM if you would consider it.

Comment

Not high jacking but I have a TH10 pedestal available to go with this case if anyone is interested.
      Asus Z170 VIII Hero | i7 6700K | G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 2800 | 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 | Samsung 850 Evo 500 | CorsairAX1200 | Silverstone TJ11 | Caselab Pedestal | GTX 780 Lightning SLI
      EK Supremacy CPU | RX480 + RX240 | MCP35X2-W | BP Z-Multi 250 | AP15's | BP Fittings | Distilled + Silver |

Comment

Is this still for sale?

Comment

Working...
        X