Looking for Missing watercooling parts - EK and Corsair CPU screw/mounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Missing watercooling parts - EK and Corsair CPU screw/mounting

Been looking for these and could not find spare parts from Canadian retailers.
    Hoping someone might have these laying around to sell.

- 2 screws for mounting EK CPU block

- screws and Intel motherboard backplate for Corsair H60/80/100i etc. AIO

Please let me know if you have either of these available!
    Thanks

I would try to contact EK and Corsair and politely explain in detail your situation and they may just send you what you need. Ive personally had EKW help me out as well as Bitspower (Taiwan) and NZXT. The worst that can happen is they say no, the best that can happen is they say yes and send you the few parts you need.

A smart business will see the value in sending a customer a needed screw or inexpensive small part as that will not only make the customer very happy but that customer is far more likely to return and buy more products of that same brand as it instills a sense of quality and good support.

If I personally had any spares of what you are looking for I would fire them over to you but unfortunately I don't have any of those at the moment.

-dave

Comment

Originally posted by dknourek View Post
      I would try to contact EK and Corsair and politely explain in detail your situation and they may just send you what you need. Ive personally had EKW help me out as well as Bitspower (Taiwan) and NZXT. The worst that can happen is they say no, the best that can happen is they say yes and send you the few parts you need.

A smart business will see the value in sending a customer a needed screw or inexpensive small part as that will not only make the customer very happy but that customer is far more likely to return and buy more products of that same brand as it instills a sense of quality and good support.

If I personally had any spares of what you are looking for I would fire them over to you but unfortunately I don't have any of those at the moment.

-dave
      Thanks for sharing your experience. I'll contact them directly and see if they can assist

Comment

Working...
      X