Buy: Tower 900 HDD cages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy: Tower 900 HDD cages

I have a Thermaltake Tower 900 and am lookin for my of the dual HDD cages that screw into the back where rads can go. If anyone has a tower 900 and not lookin to use those HDD cages by all means please get back to me here or in a PM.
    Thanx
    Markes12344
    Dr. Peltier

I 'might' be able to help you out. Can you post a pic of what they look like? I 'think' lol I might have some spare cages in a box somewhere and can see if I have what you need if I can see what I'm looking for

Cheers,
    -dave

**EDIT**

I replied before I looked. Sorry buddy, I looked up the case on the TT site and downloaded the manual to have a look and anything I have is quite different. Ill keep a look out for you though. There is also the Builds.gg forum, I haven't seen the forum myself yet but I believe there is a buy/sell on there too that you might have luck on...
    Last edited by dknourek; 07-08-2019, 02:48 PM. Reason: edit due to premature posting... apparently it can happen at my advanced age lol.

Comment

I've got 2 spares! Just yanked them for my competition mod this year and wont be using them! They're white.

Comment

This what you're after?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaidis86 View Post
          This what you're after?
          That's them! Wrong colour but wouldn't be a modder if i couldn't paint. Glad to see your back this year! Looking forward to seeing your mod!

Comment

It's coming along nicely so far got some cool surprises, and fun custom made panels etc.

Comment

I recently picked up a T900 that I plan on building up something. However it came to me pretty empty. I'm willing to purchase any spare parts that anyone may have available.
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X