WTT many fittings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT many fittings.

hi again. Sorry for posting a little more often lately.

As most of yall already know, I'm on a build project for my nephew. I'm now working on the hard-line tubing. And looking at it, I dont like the look of nickel plated fittings in that one. They look good but not this time.

Anyways, I'd like to know if anyone would be interested to trade their EK torque fittings, and some from the previous series , ideally Satin Titanium or black for my nickel ones. I have a good amount of them as shown on the picture.. I have 20 x 12mm torque compression fittings, a bunch of extenders and angled adapters all torque and some of ACF/AF series. Also have 16 x 12/10mm torque soft tubes fittings.

Lastly I have a older model of pump/res combo 140mm, 300m rgb I'd like to trade for a kinetic combo. I know I'm unlikely to find someone willing to trade this but I could add a EK Supremacy MX cpu waterblock to it or I also have a EK pump/res combo glass edition too. Also have a z390 maximus hero with EK monoblock, 2 EK Coolstream PE 360mm. And a couple other stuff. If anything you'd like to get for a trade let me know.Click image for larger version

Name:	20200918_070443.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	91896 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200917_164856.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	91897 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200326_111020.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	91898 I already invested so much in my nephew's build, I cant really invest for a whole set of fittings again so a trade would be my only solution.. Again, looking for Satin torque fittings or black at worse.

Is there a charitable spirit somewhere who would be interested? I'm in Montreal by the way.
    Thanks!
    Attached Files
Working...
X