• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing for now

Hey all,

Just have some extra goodies to sell.

Terms of Sale:

- Everything is tested prior to selling or is a "working pull" ie. something that was being used actively prior to sale
    - Remainder of Warranty will always be described, if none I will always mention it, if it still has warranty I always have original paper receipt, and always an electronic scan for Warranty proof
    - I take cash (for meet up) or EMT for shipped items, and for EMT I don't use autodeposit, so I don't process payment until I ship to make the process transparent
    - I almost always ship maximum 24 hours after your payment shows up in my in box
    - Everything I ship is fully insured, usually by Canada Post and usually Expedited
    - Anything that is not working, I usually give you a week to let me know, so 7 days after the tracking says you received it

- As always, you can ask me if I have something you're looking for, I often have extra stuff

Items For Sale:

Last edited by 10e; 08-06-2022, 11:38 AM.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Sold

Comment

Working...
    X