No announcement yet.

HexGear Green Cryo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha What more would you like to see? I think i've posted everything from build to my secret camera techniques lol

Comment

yeah thanks for the tips. I actually just bought a nice camera off gdesmo and still haven't had the pleasure of taking nice pictures, a couple snaps. I actually bought it to take pictures of my wedding in August and forgot the charger lol.

Comment

lol oh man, not wedding day pics mishaps. I feel ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by MemBusX View Post
          yeah thanks for the tips. I actually just bought a nice camera off gdesmo and still haven't had the pleasure of taking nice pictures, a couple snaps. I actually bought it to take pictures of my wedding in August and forgot the charger lol.
          What ? How could you ? I feel naked if I don't carry at least a spare battery or two. Sorry to hear.
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by logicalways View Post
            Thought I would put a post of the camera gear i use to take my shots. I would really love to see other peoples setups like backdrops and lighting etc if they do more with lighting. It's something i'm looking to get better at.

Camera Body
            Nikon D700 FX

Nikon Lenses
            14-24mm F/2.8
            24-70mm F/2.8
            70-300mm F/4.5-5.6
            50mm F/1.4
            60mm F/2.8 Macro

Great setup, the D700 is one of the most reliable cameras ever made ! There are a few still kicking around with shutter counts over 2 or 3 million actuations. 12mp but a huge pixel density for excellent colour saturation and dynamic range. Excellent lenses as well
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

i need a new camera with video.... i have around 400-500$ for used one. Do you have a idea?

Comment

Have a Canon T5i with a 17-85 IS lens, only 670 shutter actuations. Want 575 for it though. Comes with a 64gb Sandisk SD card and bag, 3 batteries, charger and download cable as well as a microphone.

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                  Have a Canon T5i with a 17-85 IS lens, only 670 shutter actuations. Want 575 for it though. Comes with a 64gb Sandisk SD card and bag, 3 batteries, charger and download cable as well as a microphone.
                  i only need tips, you are too far from me

Comment

New Camera with Video? hmmmm if you're planning on going basic, i'm not sure if you can easily find used ones but where I live, i've seen a Nikon D3200 used for your budget with 2 batteries and cards. I've never used canon but know they're quite decent with video too for a budget. or you could buy a used iphone lol. Good luck, it all depends on what your filming, how much light and dynamic range etc... lower quality camera = crappier low light video such as in doors with only overhead lights vs. Video light or daylight.

Comment

I'm a Nikon fan, but Canon has a better focus system for videos, or Sony. Canon T3i would be in your budget area.

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                        I'm a Nikon fan, but Canon has a better focus system for videos, or Sony. Canon T3i would be in your budget area.
                        Thanks mate!

Comment

Nice collection of lenses ya got there bud.
                          Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

Thanks! decided i had to stop buying lenses and focus on eventually upgrading my components but it never works out that way lol. This year was a new case and water cooling loop, and if i can get another client to build for then i might be able to get a new cell phone upgrade this year haha

Comment

Working...
                            X