No announcement yet.

CanEHdian as EHff! - Mr.PipeBomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is some awesome work with the acrylic. I hate that material for some reason. I tried to use some in my case but it would just break all the time. I must be too violent. You're good, man! Can't wait to see the rest of your setup.

Comment

more photos coming hopefully today. I apologize for the lack of updates.
      Been very busy with some customer builds, as well as a full rebuild and custom acrylic I did for the GF

Comment

Awesome, Can't Wait!

Comment

So, I decided to work on something different, definitely made a few mistakes, but this is also the first time doing 3D acrylic work, and I knew working with multiple pieces and painted areas would bite me in the ass. Mistakes aside(ive learned from them now) I chose to keep it instead of scraping it.
          I had originally created the TT maple leaf to be used as a case badge, and felt it was much nicer on the bay cover, so I will have to figure out what to do from here. Feedback would be excellent, but keep the hate down, This is the first time experimenting with welding acrylic in this fashion.

Comment

Thumbs up.
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Great case mods.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Great work! How do you like the saw? I bought a regular scroll saw and I have issues getting straight cuts like you've done there. Very cool and unique mods!
                My Imgur

Comment

wow. You put in work. looks good

Comment

I love this saw, but to be honest, the cuts arent straight haha! Ive basically had to angle myself to the left side to run a straight cut.
                    Ive also taken the approach of making 2 very close lines on either side of the cut and cleaning up each side of the cut afterwards with a combination of files and emery cloth.

Comment

But thank you very much everyone. More work coming today! bit more acrylic work inside the case being worked on today, then just figuring out what I want to do with the side panel.

Comment

Radiator Skirt. Another one of those "Try something new" elements.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

I didn't know rads had a gender.

but like I always like to remind Gdesmo: Nice Skirt!
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Did someone say skirt ??? lol
                              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Hey man, the scotts wear "Skirts" I could have called it a kilt hehe
                                Cars have "skirts"

Comment

Working...
                                X