• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good so far
    Hugues P
    nothing else...

Comment

Hey man !! Your project look awesome !!!!

Comment

Thanks Gents. Its on to overclocking the tits out of it, smashing into some top spots(Hopefully) and then getting some glam shots of this beauty.
        Still very much on the fence about doing a front intake airflow mod as ive already done a considerable spacing mod

Comment

Great job PB

I especially liked the diamond plate pass through work (and the high tech bending jig), and the jigsaw and file job on the top air flow plate. Really nice industrial look!

Also, good catch on the garbage bins! I've been eyeing similar ones at wally mart lol. Again, great job! Looking forward to seeing your glam shots and OC results!

Comment

Git it booooi! I know you'll hit that 5.3ghz! You've got a good chip, and a better board for OC than I picked up and youve got the "clockspertise" to get there! GOT THE TPB FAITH IN ME!

Comment

Ladies and Gentleman, I want to introduce you to the final form of 50 Shades of Grey.
              In the final hours, I actually won a facebook giveaway and got myself some Delta 2 RGB, which I decided I would swap to in the last minutes
              Had a bit if dye fallout, which isnt that big of a deal. I didnt throw in anymore lights as it took away from the overall look.
              Heres some photos of the final submission.

Comment

Looks sweet! My favourite part is the slots you cut out. Hard to tell, but looks like you bevelled the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                  Looks sweet! My favourite part is the slots you cut out. Hard to tell, but looks like you bevelled the edge.
                  I did, not my finest work, but I dont own a big selection of files

Comment

I see many chicken dinners in this rigs future! She hums with productivity! Heh awesome job bro! That's some talk dark and handsome for the lightbringer to stack up against

Comment

Looking at your build frustrates me. I need to learn to use a camera better, and more often. It didn't help that my CAT 41 rear camera is damaged from leaning against something, so when I did a lot of work at my shop, I constantly forgot I could not take pictures. Luckily when I was at home I still have my CAT60 to take most of them, then in the end I used the Cannon.
                      Your build is superior in a lot of ways. a hole lot of moding sure went on. I especially like how tubes come and go out of sight through the basement. How was the feeling of being done back in the middle of November! must of felt great. Best of luck with the judges I see you in the top 3 for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Markes12344 View Post
                        Looking at your build frustrates me. I need to learn to use a camera better, and more often. It didn't help that my CAT 41 rear camera is damaged from leaning against something, so when I did a lot of work at my shop, I constantly forgot I could not take pictures. Luckily when I was at home I still have my CAT60 to take most of them, then in the end I used the Cannon.
                        Your build is superior in a lot of ways. a hole lot of moding sure went on. I especially like how tubes come and go out of sight through the basement. How was the feeling of being done back in the middle of November! must of felt great. Best of luck with the judges I see you in the top 3 for sure!
                        Markes12344 I was actually very frustrated being done so soon, but in all fairness I had started back in august.
                        Im actually total shit when it comes to taking photos, I was borrowing my brothers pentax... Sorta just turned it on auto and hit click haha!
                        I have learned many things from many amazing modders, and the one thing that was always told to me by a very well respected modder was "dont overthink, dont overwork"
                        I wanted this to look aggressive, raw and truly done by hand.

Comment

Mr.PipeBomb, Presenting an exceptional build to this competition has now officially become a tradition for you!
                          The SLOB : A 3570K Build
                          Down & Out : A 2600K Build
                          V-353 : A 4770K Build

Comment

Originally posted by wattermain View Post
                            Mr.PipeBomb, Presenting an exceptional build to this competition has now officially become a tradition for you!
                            I hope to compete as long as im aloud to. And when im no longer able to, I hope to be a contributor.
                            Thank you for the kind words
                            Last edited by Tpbmods; 12-05-2018, 12:16 AM. Reason: Thank you added

Comment

Great job PB. I like that I wasn't the only one to use some flexible tubing (even if you hid it in the basement). Your photos look fine. That is one area where I will have to to better next year!

Very nice build.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                                Great job PB. I like that I wasn't the only one to use some flexible tubing (even if you hid it in the basement). Your photos look fine. That is one area where I will have to to better next year!

Very nice build.
                                Thought I was the only one lol. Used flex tube in the basement as my drain port as well

Comment

Working...
                                X