Colourworks by Engelmods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    If any admins are watching this thread, can I get some assistance? I've tried mobile and desktop, resizing the photos, saving them in different formats, etc. No matter what, I get this error saying my images are larger than 325kb. I receive this regardless of whether my images are 325kb.
    You should try imgur.com. Create an account, upload photos, and then copy-paste the BBcode in the post. That's what I did for my build log, because I had the same issue you're having with my last year build log.

Comment

• Good call, Seboo!

Final build pictures are below.

Comment

• Teach me you ways! great pictures, great build!

Comment

• Originally posted by Markes12344 View Post
          Teach me you ways! great pictures, great build!
          that's make 2 of use. the colors are crazy !

Comment

• So pretty mang!!! Those colours are viciously vivid!! Love it! Rgb done classy without rainbow vomit!! Good luck!!! Hope to see you in the competition again next year too!!

Comment

• Beautifully staged pictures of a classy build! Really liked the one with the reflection in the monitor. Even if I had had time to put more effort into shots of my build (chose to have a working system instead), I couldn't have matched your photos. Nice job.

Comment

• Thanks guys! There’s three strips of Minger addressable LEDs behind the front cover with the EVGA and ROG logos to provide interior light. Then another up-facing strip behind the desk set to pink. Then just a couple of Phillips Hue lights in the ceiling providing those purple hues.

Comment

• This is what I dreamed up for the lighting in my case, not quite to this standard lol. Well done.

Comment

• Much work went into this build.
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• I smell a first place right here.
                      I was worried from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.PipeBomb View Post
                        I smell a first place right here.
                        I was worried from the start.
                        Wow, I appreciate the comment! But seboo has this thing wrapped. I think we’re all gunning for that second place prize!

Comment

Wow, I appreciate the comment! But seboo has this thing wrapped. I think we’re all gunning for that second place prize!
                          Being modest
                          I gotta agree with Kev, I think we're looking at first place here. Seboo's is great but this just does something for me.

Comment

I have to say, I love crisp and clean build like yours. It wouldn't suprise me to see you at the top spot.

It all comes down to preferences and taste. I guess the judges will have a hard time this week!

Comment

• Mine's a build, yours is a work of art! I appreciate the kind words nevertheless.

I wish everyone the best of luck. It was an awesome field of competitors and builds. Anyone should be happy with any placing, because we've produced a fantastic set of builds and well-represented the Canadian modding scene.

Comment

• Any interest in a few glamour shots with the build going full RGB? Haha. It goes full RBG when I turn it off or wake it from sleep, and while it almost induces an epileptic seizure, it looks cool for a few seconds. (Before becoming grossly annoying.)

Comment

Working...
                                X